Hari Event Help

Dudely Pippin

Staring at this flower move around on stage 5 drove me bonkers.  I came here looking for help.  Not finding help I figured I'd offer some.

How can I do Hari Event?

I finally cracked & followed these steps:

1. I took a screen capture ["print screen"]

2. pasted it in paint [control-v]

3. I copied the puzzle pieces over to the right

4. then I re-arranged the puzzle pieces on the right [using selection tool, drag & drop]

5. Now I figured out how it's supposed to look & where the tiles go... and looking back to the left I see where they came from.

image.thumb.png.0e3b6ca259972139030f221b6eccba99.png

Sorry Devs - this puzzle is too hard without a little help.  But we'll be buying the Ryos on this event just the same!

1 move added for free every 45 minutes!?! => 15 move queue => gotta check in every 11 hours 15 minutes

4 day event => basically 30 free moves per day => 120 moves for free available.

Moves per level:

level 1:
level 2:
level 3: 
level 4: 12
level 5: 16
level 6:
level 7:
level 8: 
level 9:
level 10:

Total moves required to get Hari: xx

(please help out in comments with a more complete list & any other pointers)

The flower is really easy.

Starts from the middle, the pieces that never bounce.

This is a 5 day event, not a 4 day event.

You need 164 moves. 3*3 for the 2 firsts stages, then 3*4, 4*4, 4*5, and 5*5.

Just read the two event discussions.

Edited by test_anon
  • Like 1

non of the puzzles in them self are difficult as long as you remember that they bounce of the edges and if you use as many have suggested a pain application to first number the peace's the cooldown however is terribly long and many of the puzzles loose points by not grabbing the placement correctly as it was the last time too. I've already lost 15 moves due to the game not aligning the squares correctly just to get to the first flower puzzle which makes it impossible to reach the girl at the end unless I bought loads of Ryos which theres no way I'm going to do as last thing I want is to encourage them to ever use this really poorly designed puzzle game again.

Edited by maxafax

I do these puzzles  with many Ryos .......................etc .......... !!!!!!!!

First I return to read the comments and take notes of photo of the first puzzle event

Also all mode to solve them     Many people   give good  " how to work " with these puzzle

They  help me at each step of these Hari event  And I want tell them TANK YOU

It is not because I do this one  I will agree to have an other    I HATE THIS KIND OF EVENT

19 hours ago, cotemarcel@cgocable.ca said:

I do these puzzles  with many Ryos .......................etc .......... !!!!!!!!

First I return to read the comments and take notes of photo of the first puzzle event

Also all mode to solve them     Many people   give good  " how to work " with these puzzle

They  help me at each step of these Hari event  And I want tell them TANK YOU

It is not because I do this one  I will agree to have an other    I HATE THIS KIND OF EVENT

ye but spending Ryos is what they want to you do probably why its as buggy's as hell at least it seems that way given that it has same issues that there where in the last time it was up that they are well aware of given how many people contacted them telling them about all the grab issues too slow a timer etc etc. If it wasn't for all the bugs I would have already completed the last stage instead I'm still on stage 7 the puzzles are easy to work out but when you have to keep placing parts down time and time again cause they don't hold there position properly it really is just a smash and grab by the programers

Edited by maxafax
  • Like 1

If my English was as good then yours   I will be able to tell them what i think about that kind of game and other think

It is not only this " shit "  for item 1 ) 2 ) 3 )  4 )  Support Clicker NEVER give me an answer. I do not know if they exist 

1)  I lost in the last  Kiera event 4 000 Ryos 

2) The complain that you write for help me on a purchase bundle  ( I send  five email )  I never received my ryos and my affection

3) Recently I purchase 60 000 Ryos  and they bill me 3 time These 3 purchase was made in lest 1 sec ???? on billing confirmation time

4) I have many others complains  

I was select on the Beta system and i was on discord , because my poor English I was flush  And today i am blocked  to have access   ETC

😁  When Clicker start on Beta One  I was on this start 

I had ONLY ONE CONTACT  IT WAS JESSIE CHAN

They do not give answer  but whit him all problem what  solved

Except the harem situation  where I lost so many affection

Never my harem was in operation but every people tell It is only a BETA

Now I am not amble to make contact whit him/her by email

no contact whit discord ........... etc

Edited by cotemarcel@cgocable.ca
Something mist