Navigation on the villian and arena panels

ronpotter695

After clicking on an opponent in the arena, you look at the stats and see you can't beat them but you can't directly go back to the arena panel 

• unless you fight them, lose that fight and lose your mojo
  • click on the drop down panel and click arena

Its the same with the villains but not as bad with the decision factor, since the only time you'd want to go back is when;

• you accidentally switch stages
  • decide against playing them
  • Or other reasons I haven't thought of 

Same situation when entering the champions panel. After you click it, to return you need to click on the drop down panel and click on town.

So just have a "go back" arrow or button.

It would make navigation smooth, a 1 button click deal.

Edited by ronpotter695
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, JCDC85 said:

I would like this too. I use Harem Heroes++ Scripts that takes me directly to the Vilain usually so a browser back button would not help me.

Out of curiosity, with the script in use is there anything other than switching villain tiers for which such a back-to-world-screen option would be relevant? (Genuine question, maybe you're accessing things much differently than I do.)

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2020 at 7:42 AM, _shal_ said:

No, I meant that your browser has a back button that can be used on any website, including the game's.

Yeaaahhhh... that doesnt work on the desktop version. It literally takes to the last page. For example if from the town i directly went to current quest and pressed the browser back button, it will bring me back to the town and not the current world. I dont know if this happens with everyone or not but it atleast happens with me. I use firefox.

10 hours ago, RJRock said:

For example if from the town i directly went to current quest and pressed the browser back button, it will bring me back to the town and not the current world. I dont know if this happens with everyone or not but it atleast happens with me. I use firefox.

That's true, but for that specific scenario you can go to the current world's overview page simply by clicking the world name here:

image.png.a315ea255c2aee2670dcfe0f1f6a372b.png

As per my previous post in this thread, I'm still wondering if there actually is any other reason besides switching villain tiers that somebody would need to go directly from a villain battle page to the villain's associated world page. (Whether with the script or without it.) If that's really the only relevant use case, that hardly calls for an interface redesign given how rarely switching tiers is actually a required action.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1

On 4/17/2020 at 12:40 AM, ronpotter695 said:

After clicking on an opponent in the arena, you look at the stats and see you can't beat them but you can't directly go back to the arena panel 

• unless you fight them, lose that fight and lose your mojo
  • click on the drop down panel and click arena

Its the same with the villains but not as bad with the decision factor, since the only time you'd want to go back is when;

• you accidentally switch stages
  • decide against playing them
  • Or other reasons I haven't thought of 

Same situation when entering the champions panel. After you click it, to return you need to click on the drop down panel and click on town.

So just have a "go back" arrow or button.

It would make navigation smooth, a 1 button click deal.

Arena: Since you have to go to the arena before you go to an opponent pressing back on your browser should work for this situation.

Villians: Pretty much the same situation with the Arena, hitting back on your browser should take you back to the kingdom screen, unless your reaching them with paste and go...

Champions: When challenging a champion theres a Giant Red X in the top right of the screen that takes you back to the champion screen.

Going to town: If at any time you want to go to town, just click on the Hentai Heroes symbol in the top left corner of the screen

On 5/2/2020 at 2:54 AM, RJRock said:

Yeaaahhhh... that doesnt work on the desktop version. It literally takes to the last page. For example if from the town i directly went to current quest and pressed the browser back button, it will bring me back to the town and not the current world. I dont know if this happens with everyone or not but it atleast happens with me. I use firefox.

When your On a Quest if you look near the top of the screen you should see something along the lines of:

Town > Adventure > Kingdom (eg: digisekai)

Click on any of them and you go to those locations.

Edited by SpinelesS
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1