Selling enhancement items for affections

test_anon

Enhancement items are mostly useless, even more considering the current level cap.

As it is only "interesting" for one girl (Felicia), couldn't it be great to be able to sell one for 100, 200, and 300 affections in order to purchase perks ?

Indeed as we have way to much perks to upgrade, we are missing a huge amount of affection. We cannot buy them in the shop because all kobans go to the Gacha.

Having more affection would also be an incentive to buy kobans in order to get more Gacha girls as we could now upgrade their perks. Gacha girls being only interesting for their perks. So if you have no affection, you have no interest into investing real money into Gacha.

8 hours ago, test_anon said:

Enhancement items are mostly useless, even more considering the current level cap.

As it is only "interesting" for one girl (Felicia), couldn't it be great to be able to sell one for 100, 200, and 300 affections in order to purchase perks ?

Indeed as we have way to much perks to upgrade, we are missing a huge amount of affection. We cannot buy them in the shop because all kobans go to the Gacha.

Having more affection would also be an incentive to buy kobans in order to get more Gacha girls as we could now upgrade their perks. Gacha girls being only interesting for their perks. So if you have no affection, you have no interest into investing real money into Gacha.

To say they are useless is not strictly true as all grades of the inventory items are used in different quantities at different levels. Also though the CAP is currently 13001 it is unlikely to remain that way indefinitely (once they figure a way to increase without bugs) at that point you may well be glad that you had some extra click. multipliers etc. Also ? if cap makes them all useless and you are only interested in Felicia then why would you want more gacha girls with the exeption of those that maybe have IDLE multiplier

Edited by maxafax

Il y a 17 heures, maxafax a dit :

To say they are useless is not strictly true as all grades of the inventory items are used in different quantities at different levels.

As it was presented, the inventory items are specific to either click, ymen, or idle multipliers.

Citation

Also though the CAP is currently 13001 it is unlikely to remain that way indefinitely (once they figure a way to increase without bugs) at that point you may well be glad that you had some extra click. multipliers etc.

A x18 multiplier, is not that much, and is quite equivalent to a girl's perk. This is not a game changer.

Moreover, once you upgraded Felicia, you have no other girls to upgrade…

Citation

if cap makes them all useless and you are only interested in Felicia then why would you want more gacha girls with the exeption of those that maybe have IDLE multiplier

For collection purposes (but for that you need affection to unlock all perks).

For Ymen multipliers, for price reduction, for combo clicks, for max daily resets, etc.

Enhancement items only multiply the girl stats, whereas perks multiply the "global" stat.

4 hours ago, test_anon said:

As it was presented, the inventory items are specific to either click, ymen, or idle multipliers.

Isn't that kind of the point that that only affect the girl with the inventory item else they would be massively overpowered and the game would be far to easy. Though there are only 3 types there are sub types click boss, idle HC etc some of which work in unison but yes there not as valuable as perks but they are far easier to get  I already have 35 enhancements split between 14 girls (x2 lowest x6.5 highest, 15 inventory items still to use when I get a few of the lower class ones)  to put that into comparison I have 72 perks which has taken me a long time to get and a lot of investment into the game so affection wise the value of such an exchange would need to be far lower than you are suggesting to keep inline with the difficulty of gaining perks, perks are supposed to be really hard and time consuming to get that is why they multiply overall and don't just increase your base amount. that is to say that 2x IDLE is a big difference when you have x13k already

Edited by maxafax

il y a 43 minutes, maxafax a dit :

Isn't that kind of the point that that only affect the girl with the inventory item else they would be massively overpowered and the game would be far to easy.

This kind of game have an exponential difficulty growth. It is impossible to make the game "far too easy" just by adding some multipliers.

Moreover, this was a whole new system implemented when they had clearly other things they should have addressed (fix level cap, fix first puzzle event, fix the Gacha, …). A whole new system usefull only for… one girl (Felicia)… They should have give us a girl with x18 perks instead, would have been way better.

Citation

Though there are only 3 types there are sub types click boss, idle HC etc some of which work in unison but yes there not as valuable as perks but they are far easier to get  I already have 35 enhancements split between 14 girls (x2 lowest x6.5 highest, 15 inventory items still to use when I get a few of the lower class ones)

And you wasted your enhancements as the gain our lower girls will give you is negligeable. The only girl worthing it is Felicia.

Citation

to put that into comparison I have 72 perks which has taken me a long time to get and a lot of investment into the game so affection wise the value of such an exchange would need to be far lower than you are suggesting to keep inline with the difficulty of gaining perks

Why not. But keep in mind that new girls (and thus perks) are added at an insane speed, and that we need a fuck ton of affection for them.

Citation

that is to say that 2x IDLE is a big difference when you have x13k already

No. A x2 IDLE will just let you progress by ~200 levels. No matter your current multiplier.

This is an exponential game.

• 5 weeks later...

not going to lie......i dont even remotely understand all this math stuff you guys be talking about......but i do like options......options are always a good thing....so yes...i'd like to be able to trade in some of my enhancement items for more hearts