New event bug

Sal_89

Can't say as I've ever had that problem my self on any of the events always got the reward when I pass the marker. Do you run other games or multiple versions of the game in new tabs/windows? what system are you playing on? are you using the kinkoid version, mobile, web based? this kind of information will help narrow down the problem for developers.

I pla just the Android version, the Kinkoid version

When I went to the second marker given me the first reward. Never happen this thing

If this is logic maybe I will earn the second reward when I will reached the third marker

I'm afraid that I will not win the girl...

hace 2 horas, Sal_89 dijo:

Now I'm not continuing the event to wait a hotfix

You will lost the girl if you wait for kinkoid to fix a bug xD

hace 41 minutos, Sal_89 dijo:

I pla just the Android version, the Kinkoid version

When I went to the second marker given me the first reward. Never happen this thing

If this is logic maybe I will earn the second reward when I will reached the third marker

I'm afraid that I will not win the girl...

This happened to a lot of people in the previous event, me included.

Good news: You will earn the girl

Bad news: You will lost the reward previous to girl. In this case 4k ryos. And no, kinkoid will not compensate you due their bugs.

Edited by junky_20

52 minuti fa, junky_20 ha scritto:

You will lost the girl if you wait for kinkoid to fix a bug xD

This happened to a lot of people in the previous event, me included.

Good news: You will earn the girl

Bad news: You will lost the reward previous to girl. In this case 4k ryos. And no, kinkoid will not compensate you due their bugs.

Apparently I'm fortunate in the unfortune... I get my reward delayed to one marker, or rather, I get the 200 Kinkpoints at the 400 Affection marker, and just now I won the 400 Affection at the first Ryos marker

Then are you sure that I will not lose the girl? 😁

hace 22 minutos, Sal_89 dijo:

Apparently I'm fortunate in the unfortune... I get my reward delayed to one marker, or rather, I get the 200 Kinkpoints at the 400 Affection marker, and just now I won the 400 Affection at the first Ryos marker

Then are you sure that I will not lose the girl? 😁

i had the same problem in the last event and i got the girl