🎁The Ultimate Waifu#2🎁

My LEGENDARY hero,

⚠️Again,today, the mini game will happen on FB/Twitter. Go there for voting!!!⚠️

It's time for a legendary competition! As you know, we are all feeling super horny here in the Haremverse. And we are trying to determine who is the Ultimate WAIFU! 🍑

💎🤜🤛 And now it has come to this. A competition between my oldest frenemy and myself. But in our most Legendary forms. Who will win in this Legendary duel of beauty? Only YOU, my hero, can decide. 🗳

Facebook.jpg

➡️ Please comment and vote for your favorite knockout girl. Give me a ❤️ for fabulous Silver Lupa and 👍for glorious Golden Bunny. And all of this happening while you are working your way through the Path of Attraction to get our gorgeous mothers. 🧲

💰 Comment and get shards of Attraction: 3 of you will win 6 shards of a lady of his choice (no matter if she is part of the current or past events)! ️Just don't forget to leave me your ID, the game you play and the waifu you desire fully in your Harem. Comment until Tuesday! 💋

PS: Don't forget to check my Twitter account for the even hotter image! 🔥

PPS: And take advantage of the Stay At Home 2 Bundle! It's all for you, darling! Now give me all of you...