Can't get in the game and Clicker through browser

1) There's a section of the forum specifically for Clicker related issues, I'll move it there for you, but please try to post there in the future.

2) Your computer has a button labelled PrtScr, or likely has snipping tool already installed. Please use these instead of taking photos with your phone in the future, it improves the quality and readability of images by a HUGE amount.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Daniel14081 said:

Ya sorry abut the pic quality and it's not just clicker it's also heros that's why I put it here 

It is a certification error I had that once in the past with HC it corrected it self after about 1 hour. In MS edge you can enable and disable media licencing which caused the error in my case I suspect you have done the same in chrome but I'm not overly familiar with there setting.

6 hours ago, maxafax said:

It is a certification error I had that once in the past with HC it corrected it self after about 1 hour. In MS edge you can enable and disable media licencing which caused the error in my case I suspect you have done the same in chrome but I'm not overly familiar with there setting.

P00426-000219.jpg

P00426-000226.jpg

This is an application you can use to see if web sites are safe https://app.any.run/

This game is safe, though as I mentioned sometimes the site trust certificate seems not to load properly. I don't know why you are needing to use a virtual network to connect but it sounds more like an issue with your local security settings rather than the game it self.