didnt get girl

Issei Hyuodou

while playing new event I got up to the 3 Mythic pachinko balls. When I used then I got 2 items with a girl at the top and a 100 underneath her to indicate I got a new girl but she didnt show up in my Harem. Other thn white hair I dont even know who she is. Any chance of some help?? I also checked my avatars and she wasnt there either

Edited by Issei Hyuodou

I also "got a girl" from Mythic Pachinko. Not found in the Harem or anywhere else. Icon that popped up in Pachinko went away before I could notice any details.

When I do the 1-99 in the Harem tab, there are 3 girls that show up but all 3 partials were there previously from fighting the Ninja Spy.

Edited by DocJD

Just now, DocJD said:

I also "got a girl" from Mythic Pachinko. Not found in the Harem or anywhere else. Icon that popped up in Pachinko went away before I could notice any details.

When I do the 1-99 in the Harem tab, there are 3 girls that show up but all 3 partials were there previously from fighting the Ninja Spy.

You most likely won an avatar.

6 minutes ago, DocJD said:

Thanks for the quick reply. I haven't been playing long so may I ask what use is an avatar and where do I find it?

Menu -> Profile -> the pencil/edit button towards the bottom right corner. Brings up a set of customise options, you can then change the avatar you have displayed for your character that applies both in game and here on the forum.

Yes, there is no search option.
Yes, you have to scroll through every possible avatar in the order they were designed/added in order to find the ones you own. 
Yes, it provides nothing to your gameplay what so ever.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Menu -> Profile -> the pencil/edit button towards the bottom right corner. Brings up a set of customise options, you can then change the avatar you have displayed for your character that applies both in game and here on the forum.

Yes, there is no search option.
Yes, you have to scroll through every possible avatar in the order they were designed/added in order to find the ones you own. 
Yes, it provides nothing to your gameplay what so ever.

Excellent instructions. I found it. All the avatars seem to be women. I'm not sure why. I think I'll stick with being a guy. Thanks for the help.