The humor in this game is plain out awesome!

ZenMaster

Humor in Hentai Hero: what do you think?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Did you spot the humor / parodies?

• Yes
    • No
    • I spotted it, but I don't think it's that funny
    • I'll have you know that this is a very serious game!

This poll is closed to new votes

When I play HH I often do so around the evening and sometimes while enjoying a drink or two. I guess that can make me a little more appreciative of some of the silly humor in the game but man...  Now, I know about the 'spoilers rule' and even if that rule wasn't here I'd still be careful not to spoil the fun for other players. But... Seeing a female version of a well known (male) ninja character is funny. And having to screw around with members of a female tribe too: it starts with a few friends of your companion, then a few more learn about your presence and in the end you're asked to "go bang the entire tribe", while your companion gets increasingly annoyed as more tribe members come visit for some fun time :P

What do you guys think?

• Like 1

Humor / parodies is easilly spotted in this game. Great placement and behavior of the characters, which are parody version of famous game and anime, is totally hilarious. Beside the "sexy time" sceens, the rest is humor for me. I said "WTF" or "WTH" countless time during playing story.

• Like 2