Payment pending

Blaise69

I just renewed my silver card, all fine.

Then i wanted to buy the magic forest package, i always run into an error (same credit card, no typos, tried 4 times now) and cannot pay the package:
An error occurred while processing your card. Please verify that the information you typed in is correct and try again. In case the issue is not solved, please contact our support via our ticket system and we'll help you, thanks.

Always waiting 15 minutes (error payment pending), retrying, same result.

Is something buggy with the package ?

Opened a ticket with customer support...

Edited by Blaise69

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

72 hours later-My Payment is still pending, customer support did not reply and an option to cancel the payment is nowhere to be seen, even though the popup suggests it, besides waiting yet more 15 min. This does not look professional to me. Lesson learned: Don't throw good money after bad.

Edit: Got feedback from customer support to provide a screenshot. let's see where this leads.

Unbenannt.png

Edit 2: 96 h since occurence. Customer support is silent, my money appears to be gone, but my purchased goods remain in "transaction pending" limbo. 

Edit 3: 9 days later. All the time the special offer was available, I had the "transaction pending" message. The special offer timer has since run out.. Support asked for screenshots in the meantime, which I provide here as the upload is not working for me. No purchased goods yet....

Edited by Achgut
Updated Information