Event Difficulty

Yoost

Hello Guys

im just curious if i´m the only one who has this problem/feeling. Aside from the new "puzzle"-event (which i find cool, but although tough considering the amount of time and moveattempts you have w/o spending Ryos) im having trouble finishing Events. I have the feeling that if you DONT get the "extra-time-on-boss-Charm" its extremly difficult, maybe even impossible to finish the event gettn the girl. I Spend the last week a lot of time grinding for her, and yet im not able to get over 2700 points.

Any ideas, what i do wrong, or do you guys feel the same way?

Greetings Yoost

• Like 1

I managed to clear the event for Rabbi in 2.5 hours without upgrading the extra time on boss charm, now this was lucky in that I got the Mojo Ring quite early so I didn't have to spend time trying to earn new charms. It may be that you're not spending your effort well if you're still only that far along.

Are you upgrading just one girl, or multiple? I personally recommend only upgrading one girl.

Are you focusing on either the idle or click route or splitting your resources by upgrading both? Much like above, focusing on only one is my recommendation. I personally focus on idle, but click is also viable.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Yoost said:

Hello Guys

im just curious if i´m the only one who has this problem/feeling. Aside from the new "puzzle"-event (which i find cool, but although tough considering the amount of time and moveattempts you have w/o spending Ryos) im having trouble finishing Events. I have the feeling that if you DONT get the "extra-time-on-boss-Charm" its extremly difficult, maybe even impossible to finish the event gettn the girl. I Spend the last week a lot of time grinding for her, and yet im not able to get over 2700 points.

Any ideas, what i do wrong, or do you guys feel the same way?

Greetings Yoost

It gets a lot easier as your account becomes more powerful, newer players will always struggle with the click events as they have less powerful girls, the monthly card can help a little as it increases the amount of event Mojo you get by 50% so you are not starting on the flat basic amount, you also get extra Ryos that you can use in the shop to add the boosters if you remember to save them up. Try and focused on only powerful charms like Mojo Ring as apposed to Mojo Amulettes as these will give you a higher damage rate, Try to just focused on leveling one of your most powerful DPS girls such as Felicia or Keira (or which ever is your best girl of ever CLICK / IDLE type). Advancing in the main game between runs can unlock more girls / doing missions can unlock Enhancements allowing you overtime to increase your girls effectiveness. Perks will not help you in the click events directly as they are disabled in the events but will help you progress in the main game allowing you to unlock more girls / contacts. Unlocking the Sex Powers (bottom bar containing 6 icons) can help you push your level limits and make it more likely you will complete the events.

With each new even you will be more powerful than the last with regular play so don't give up hope one way or another you will get there eventually.

Edited by maxafax