New event girls have wrong stats on event window

Karyia

Over here, the first 6 girls (from the left) seem to have wrong/crossed stats/classes, regarding the values that are appearing on the window event.

Only Kali and Bastet appear to have right stats for their class/position (unless I'm missing something).

Well, whenever we get one of these girls, we should be able to see if these stats are alike to what we have/see on our harems.

If anyone has been able to get one and can share the info, thanks in advance 👍

17 minutes ago, Karyia said:

Well, whenever we get one of these girls, we should be able to see if these stats are alike to what we have/see on our harems.

Yes the stats are the same in the harem as the event display according to some screenshot in discord from EvP users.

• Thinking 1

3 hours ago, Karyia said:

Looks like her stats have been confirmed on the wiki as well.
Looks like the Primary Stat Picture is incorrect, the numbered stats are the correct ones.
For example, based on the previous picture I posted before for "The Morrigan"
https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:The-Morrigan

Surprised that they haven't acknowledged it or fixed it though since it's been 2 days now.

Edited by Magik

9 minutes ago, Magik said:

Looks like her stats have been confirmed on the wiki as well.
Looks like the Primary Stat Picture is incorrect, the numbered stats are the correct ones.
For example, based on the previous picture I posted before for "The Morrigan"
https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:The-Morrigan

Surprised that they haven't acknowledged it or fixed it though since it's been 2 days now.

The wiki is run by players, not anyone with inside knowledge. I mean for one thing, it references that she's a Smite character, but not an actual Goddess?

Yeah the trivia info isn't usually very detailed or accurate. It's mostly where the closest image match is.
I was more concerned about the Stat and Specialty designations. The wiki is usually filled in with someone who has gotten it and level that high and fairly accurate.

Edited by Magik

9 minutes ago, Magik said:

I was more concerned about the Stat and Specialty designations. The wiki is usually filled in with someone who has gotten it and level that high and fairly accurate.

As someone who used to fill them out, it's done by maths.

Current stat = base stat x Level x (1+0.3x[number of stars])