Terronor

Perhaps the "corruption" contest is too old. If you have too old of a contest unclaimed it prevents you from getting new ones.
As an aside, you may also have been marked inactive by a weird part of the code. I suggest logging out and logging back in

Neither of these solutions will fix the problem instantly though, you won't get a contest until the next day.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

I'm having the same issue as OP. Why is this limitation even in the game ?

Because if there's not some kind of limit on it, the inactive accounts that were created and then abandoned will keep joining new contests, meaning it runs lots of empty contests. This method means all the people who are in contests are currently "playing" the game.

4 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Because if there's not some kind of limit on it, the inactive accounts that were created and then abandoned will keep joining new contests, meaning it runs lots of empty contests. This method means all the people who are in contests are currently "playing" the game.

I think they can determine player activity pretty easily by checking any of the significant amount of player-instigated actions in the game, not to mention logins etc.

As a side-note: I just noticed that OP has the exact same contests in the exact same order as I do. I certainly hope this isn't the intended implementation and should be fixed, whether it's an RNG problem or another coding issue.

Edited by LanceHardwood
  • Thinking 1

Just now, LanceHardwood said:

I think they can determine player activity pretty easily by checking any of the significant amount of player-instigated actions in the game, not to mention logins etc.

As a side-note: I just noticed that OP has the exact same contests in the exact same order. I certainly hope this isn't the intended implementation and should be fixed, whether it's an RNG problem or another coding issue.

There's multiples way to do it yes, but that doesn't mean they do so. Each feature tends to have its own activity measure, so that if you aren't using features, it doesn't continue to waste resources giving them to you. Leagues has its own method, daily missions only generate if you open the mission page, new arena opponents allocated when you open the arena page ect.

Everyone in the server has the same contests for the same time and same duration. It's an intended feature and has existed for as long as contests have.