Hentai clicker Contact and perk issues

toy

I am at stage 10400 and can't get any new perks or contacts i only have 40 contacts ending in Zoe. for my next achievements in need 45 contacts and i only have 31/40 perks and haven't gotten a new perk in forever. also my contacts don't seem to effect my stats at all even though I've maxed out 2 of them with kink points. how do i get this fixed? has anyone else had the same or similar problems? help would b appreciated as i feel cheated. thanks!

There are only 40 contacts in the game at present, so that is not a bug. That achievement is just "future-proofed".

Are you spending your affection towards unlocking perks on girls? They unlock when you get a girl to every 3rd affection level (unlocking the 3rd, 6th and 9th heart). If you haven't been doing that, then obviously you wouldn't have unlocked any new perks.

Contacts add a very minimal amount to your stats yes, flat percentage based additions add to what you have from crafts, and so the difference tends to be felt more long term than anything short.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the help much appreciated. glad to know my files not glitched. its just its been forever since I've gotten a new craft i thought i was glitched. whats the max for crafts right now?

Edited by toy