Titania Event - skipped reward and puzzle pieces lost/added after refresh

I did the first two stages for the Titania Event. Got the first reward. Did not receive the second reward and the event would not move on from the completed stage. Saved and refreshed and the event had moved on to the 3rd stage but I did not receive the reward.

I then put in two puzzle pieces on the 3rd stage, saved and refreshed. One of the puzzle pieces was no longer in place. Saved and refreshed again. Now I have 3 puzzle pieces in place.

second puzzle finished...but the third don t come.

Try without success:

- F5 / Refresh

- Move-Inverse 2 pieces.... + correction... lose point to move...but bug stay! => blocked on second puzzle.

image.thumb.png.32af03ecea04cda08fbf2cf3b56a1f03.png

(my target for this round: terminated all puzzles => i spend 2x4000 Ryos to complete the second puzzle)

Edited by Xincx

I have a similar issue. I completed stage 1 and 2, but then refreshed and it glitched back to stage 2 but required more tiles than it gave me? Stage 2 can't be completed for me. The cube goes outside the boundaries on the top, but the sides and bottom are correct. Not only that but two of the tiles belong outside the boundaries in the top row.

So basically the puzzle is now 3x4 

2106605774_Screenshot(5718).thumb.png.9ce836806591e1c790b6d24139dfa031.png

Edited by Mushromboe

à l’instant, Mushromboe a dit :

I have a similar issue. I completed stage 1 and 2, but then refreshed and it glitched back to stage 2 but required more tiles than it gave me? Stage 2 can't be completed for me. The cube goes outside the boundaries on the top, but the sides and bottom are correct. Not only that but two of the tiles belong outside the boundaries in the top row.

in your case: you have an error!

the 8th pieces is not on true place

(  1 2 3

4 5 6

7 8 9

)

5 hours ago, Xincx said:

in your case: you have an error!

the 8th pieces is not on true place

(  1 2 3

4 5 6

7 8 9

)

the 4th and 8th tiles are both tiles that belong above the border. The tile in 4th belongs above the 1st, and the tile in 8th belongs above the 2nd. When I say thats where they belong, I am saying thats where u would put them for the tiles to match.

Same here!!!, this is frustrating :(

EDIT: find a posible solution, but i lost many moves, sadly i will die on the edge, i used my last piece and put on a other position, the old piece back to left, i put the last piece where should be, the old back on their original position, and done, i lost many moves, i will not pay if i have risk on lost moves/money on a buggy event... sorry.

notwork.gif

Edited by aletorio
  • Thanks 1