Switching from Nutaku.

Is there a way to switch over from the Nutaku server to the Hentai Heroes (other than creating a whole new account and starting from scratch).  If not will there ever be a way in the future?  The reason I ask is I had to created a new account to use the forum, and I was taking a look at it to see if there were any differences.  Other than the number of Kobans thing I did notice one MAJOR difference and that is all of the cross-promotion stuff, there are tons chances to get free Kobans and even girls (like the current Hentai Party event) that are just not available through Nutaku.

That sucks! What if we give the developers our login information so they can see where we are and just edit our account on this site to match. Would that be a possibility? Sorry, just this site has many more benefits and don't want to have to start over from all I have on Nutaku.

7 minutes ago, J2768 said:

That sucks! What if we give the developers our login information so they can see where we are and just edit our account on this site to match. Would that be a possibility? Sorry, just this site has many more benefits and don't want to have to start over from all I have on Nutaku.

They don't own your Nutaku account. The problem is that all data there is owned by Nutaku and Nutaku isn't going to give permission for one of their possible income generators to move to an independent server. Technically it is possible. Legally it isn't.

• Darsca locked this topic