Proble getting LuxuriousBody

Same problem. Done all the codes as well and nothing. Clicked through a bunch of links including from that site that leads back to the game. Nope that didn't work either.

Been able to get Cherrin in the past, but nobody since.

Not from me, i tried just right now

"ok people here are the only usefull tips i can give you so listen ...read closely lets get started:
-do the simple stuff of closing ad block on heroes 
-use the sex friends and then the try it now option
-in case you have already made an acount at the other site and 1 hour has passed go to that site terminate your account and use the previous the tip to recreate it (you will be able to use the same e-mail AND YOU MUST USE THE SAME EMAIL but not the same username)
- after you followed the path and created your account press the advanced hentai party it may help so why not 
- you have to wait up to an hour

bonus tip : they send you an email from hentai live but it goes to spam use it to "gain your reward" it may help 

i hope all the helps i got the girl after i terminated my account so i guess your problem might be that you didnt follow the path from sex friends or the ad block interference or something we cant actually solve but please try my tips and if you find something new post it here since i havent seen another post about the subject.
a small version of the plan:
turn off ad block on hh->go to sex friends->try it now->accept the cookies of the new site make account->press advanced hentai action party->wait an hour.
in case you already had an account terminate it if you have waited more than an hour start the process from the start (new account will require different username dont be scared but YOU MUST USE THE SAME EMAIL"

I registered in the Hentai Heroes LIve two days ago and still conect everyday but dont gotit the new girl, ill wait for the end of the event just like other girls in others old events but dont get it.

Now Ill try to getit in the "Sex Friends" menu but my mail was bolcked for multple intents of acces.

Edited by Rolobo

• 4 weeks later...

Same problem with not gettin Luxurious Body even after registering and visitig daylie , any solution on that ? help pls

tried now with various browsers , registered -> terminated -> reregisterred several times ,  but still could not get it till now.

Does anynone have other solutions maybe ?

Edited by LBs

• 2 months later...

Recently i got rewards. procedure as follows:

first stop all adblockers->go to sex friends->register any ad->do as it's mentioned->back to hentai heroes->refresh->a cookie will lit up with reward.

Edited by august08