New Harem Filters

sharpshot4321

I have a harem of over 200 girls and try to give them experience and affection levels where I can. However, finding ALL the girls who are missing 1 affection level or has been upgraded from 3 affection levels to 5 is frustrating. I would like to propose two new filters to find the ladies that need the most attention much easier.

Locked Affection Levels - This filter will push all ladies with locked affection levels to the top. This cannot just be Affection levels by lowest first as that will hide anyone with 3 out of 5 affection levels.

Lowest Experience - This one is just simply pushes the ladies with the lowest experience to the top. Training the lowest experience ladies first gives the most bang for each training book.

Edited by sharpshot4321
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

It would be really cool if you can go even beyond this.

Add filters for basically everything in the harem page, such as:

-Hair color

-Eye color

-Zodiac sign

-Birthday or month

-Lowest and highest level

-Missing affection stars

-Lowest and highest combat stats, for each stat

Remember, there is no such thing as too many filters, if people don't want them, they wont use them. But for those who do want the filters, they are there.

I would already be happy if i could sort them by level.

Another thing.
If i filter my girls by, for example, legendary, and then go for that girl to market to give her a book or two, when i return the filter is gone.
it would save SO MUCH time if the filter stays until i decide to remove it.

• Like 1