Godius

I agree, some form of filter. clicking through the dozens of pages to find your newly acquired avatar is painful.

I would also like to see a list of pages/icons, along the bottom, that you can select instead of having to click through each page. You could skip to the page of avatars that you want, instead of taking 2 minutes to find an avatar it could be done in just a few seconds.

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, some sort of avatar management would be great
There's currently 600+ avatars, which means 100+ pages and no way to sort/search, except for looking manually.
Also, I see "!" every time I get a new avatar, so if I wanna get rid of it, I gotta click on "next page" 50-80-100 times. And then I get another avatar... Pretty annoying.

Small updates:
A button to remove the "!" for new items and/or avatars. Something like the "mark all as read" in e-mail.
Would be nice to get avatars sorted by Owned/Not Owned/All

Bigger updates:
Sorting by Girl Name, Related Event and Release Date would also be nice.
After that you can think about Integrating avatars with the Harem Page - each Girl Page in the Harem to have a link towards a Page (or search result) with only that girl's avatars.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2020 at 5:08 AM, Phs said:

Yes, some sort of avatar management would be great
There's currently 600+ avatars, which means 100+ pages and no way to sort/search, except for looking manually.
Also, I see "!" every time I get a new avatar, so if I wanna get rid of it, I gotta click on "next page" 50-80-100 times. And then I get another avatar... Pretty annoying.

Small updates:
A button to remove the "!" for new items and/or avatars. Something like the "mark all as read" in e-mail.
Would be nice to get avatars sorted by Owned/Not Owned/All

Bigger updates:
Sorting by Girl Name, Related Event and Release Date would also be nice.
After that you can think about Integrating avatars with the Harem Page - each Girl Page in the Harem to have a link towards a Page (or search result) with only that girl's avatars.

I didn't even know the Avatars had names. I just ignore them and the green "!" along with the Profile page itself.

The only use I ever found for my Profile page was correcting my player name after I found it would be used in the text of the adventures.