Girls selection on character page

I've posted it as a support ticket but I'm curious if anyone else had a problem with this and what others think about it.

"It's a minor issue but it's annoying. When I'm trying to select and place a new girl in the "Girls" portion of character page the game seems to be unable to display more than 289 boxes in one row (288 girls and an empty one at the beginning). The rest of the girls in my harem starting with the girl 289 are displayed in the second row under the first one. The problem is, the interface was clearly not designed for this because only the top half of the selection box is visible, there is no way to scroll down and it's impossible to change the girl's pose because the buttons are at the bottom of the selection box.

I'm having the same problem on the pc and android phone.

When you get around to fixing it may I have a suggestion? It would look nicer and be more convenient to make a selection window scroll down vertically rather than horizontally like the current one. Just five girls in the row and a slider on the left with an option to use arrow keys on the pc and dragging on mobile devices."

Screenshot_20200519-211409.png