No iStripper Reward

Philbert

• 1 month later...

I've had the same issue but I already had an account for years, I'm already a platinum member there so I think that if you're a member already that you just don't get the reward and I didn't even know that there was also a bonus girl included.

I did try to just make a new account and see if I then get the reward but they can see that I have the same IP address and I'm sure they can see even more connections to me and I don't want to make a lot of work of it to make sure I block every connection to me and use a different IP and so on, it's just too much hassle for what I get.

In fact now I'm not doing any of the partner sites bonus things anymore because the same thing also happened when I did the sex game thing where you have to register and do the tutorial to get the bonus and I didn't get anything after I did what I had to do.

I don't want to be bothered anymore with any of it, I'm done with it.

5 hours ago, Chuck Nutz said:

I've had the same issue but I already had an account for years, I'm already a platinum member there so I think that if you're a member already that you just don't get the reward and I didn't even know that there was also a bonus girl included.

I did try to just make a new account and see if I then get the reward but they can see that I have the same IP address and I'm sure they can see even more connections to me and I don't want to make a lot of work of it to make sure I block every connection to me and use a different IP and so on, it's just too much hassle for what I get.

In fact now I'm not doing any of the partner sites bonus things anymore because the same thing also happened when I did the sex game thing where you have to register and do the tutorial to get the bonus and I didn't get anything after I did what I had to do.

I don't want to be bothered anymore with any of it, I'm done with it.

You have to send an in-game support ticket.
It might take a while, but they'll help you with it.
image.thumb.png.7acbc4adcf8bad4e08bca393e7a5a668.png

• Thanks 1