Could need some overall help/information, couple of question

Bardi

Hey guys,

iam a casual player but lately i have problems to complete the events, so iam coming to ask for help... for events but also in general.

First i guess its best i tell you were i stand:

Main game highest stage 10 000+ ish, all crafts (all at lvl 400, mojo shocker and powerful aura at lvl 200)

Girls:

Mizuki, 3 perks, multi 3

Bunny, 3 perks, multi 3

Estelle, 3 perks, multi 6.5

Megane, 3 perks, multi 3

Angela, 2 perks, multi 3

Vanessa, 1 perk, multi 3

Clara, 1 perk, multi 3

Spring, 1 perk, multi 3

Felicia, 1 perk, multi 3

Lyrsa, 3 perks, multi 3

Megumi, 1 perk, multi 3

Juliette, 2 perks, multi 3

Lila, 2 perks, multi 3

Kimberley, 1 perk, multi 3

Gambina, 2 perks, multi 3

Lusamine, 2 perks, multi 3

Elysa, 1 perk, multi 3

Hari, 1 perk, multi 3

Queen Titania, 1 perk, multi 0

Contacts are all rank 3, the last 5 are max rank

Okay so... my questions are...

for events: how often do you reset? is it pure luck if you are able to end an event, depending on the crafts you get? what are the best ones? what girls you lvl up? normally i keep them all around same lvl.

general question: which skill is best to boost with mojo energizer? which girl i should focus on, perk-wise? and multi-wise? what about contacts, which should i focus on upgrading?

is there a FAQ like site, or "guide"? that maybe answers most of my questions? if so, iam sorry to bother you with all this and share the link with me :D

i think that should be it for now, thanks for reading and hopefully answering

From the things you have, the only one that matters is: What is your Felicia enhancement level. If its too low you wont make it.

Contact Girls, Perks, Office Crafts dont matter for the event.

5 hours ago, Bardi said:

for events: how often do you reset? is it pure luck if you are able to end an event, depending on the crafts you get? what are the best ones? what girls you lvl up? normally i keep them all around same lvl. 

general question: which skill is best to boost with mojo energizer? which girl i should focus on, perk-wise? and multi-wise? what about contacts, which should i focus on upgrading? 

1. hmm

2. It might be a bit luck dependant, but You should grind enough mojo to get them all anyway.

3. Idle-to-Click, Click Crit chance and value, Idle and HC/KH/CH Idle, all the rewards crafts.

4. Only Felicia, anything else is a waste.

5. Flirt

6. Like I said, that wont matter for the event.

On 5/27/2020 at 12:09 AM, Bardi said:

Hey guys

After the first 3 charm (IDLE CLICK YEN) the rest are random, unlocking them all is not always necessary as a result. I find that IDLE amplifying charms and those that add critical and increase critical %value have the most effect on progress. Other charms such as Yen, reset level, boss timer have less of an effect but can help speed up forge mojo gain, unfortunately this particular event is a lot harder than previous ones have been in the past especially for newer players who have not had the chance to build up enhancements on key girls like Keira or Felicia. Using the boosters can help you push a little further especially towards the last 500+ levels but of course that means using the free currency you get in the event so is not ideal. You can slowly nudge levels up using the sex powers if you have unlocked them but this can be a slow process and is only really worth doing when you are close to the end or just before a forge reset. The amount of mojo you get from the forge will increase substantially the higher you get, increasing the forge craft charm can help to reduce the amount of times you have to reforge however as the charm becomes more expensive to level you will reach a point where the gain is greater than the loss I usually level mine to around level 200-250. The biggest hurdle you will face I'm sorry to say with this even is if you have a low enhancement level if you are lower than around 10x you will be unlikely to make it threw the event, I'm not saying that it would be impossible but you would certainly have to spend many hours of play. Buying forge mojo is a waste of currency as the gain you get is very small and the cost very high. Perks and Contracts are not active during the event so will have no effect on your progress. Adding levels to girls other than your chosen dps will have very little affect on your attenable level as having them at the same or greater level than your dps uses currency you would other wise be able to spend on the dps girl (though personally I level all the girls to within 100 levels of my main dps but that is only because I do not like uneven numbers).

So to recap.

Enhance your DPS / DPC girl (Felicia is preferable) when you can.

Level charms to compliment your chosen girl (Click to Idle, Idle Critical Chance, Idle Critical Damage % for example)

Use sex powers before a reforge to maximize your Mojo return / Reforge when your progress slows to around 40-80 sec a Mob or when you keep getting stuck on boss stages

Use boosters if you are close to being able to complete the event and don't mind loosing the currency

Only add Levels to your chosen DPS / DPC girl (Though some like to use 1 of each I could not say if that gives an advantage or not for the reason stated above)

Good luck I hope you manage to get the girl :)

Edited by maxafax