Harem not Loading

Lately I have been having a lot of trouble with my Harem.

During the last event I was giving affection to Santa, and every now and then I would go back to my Harem and her character was invisible and I couldn't click on her (though reloading the game made her reappear).

The last 2 times I have reached the end of an affection level the picture has been a blank white box until I refreshed the game.

And Lyka Has never appeared in my Harem. I used the heart in the text box to get her to reach her first affection level, but I can't complete the challenge as there is nothing to click.

Have tried force clearing the cache (ctr + F5) but it's hasn't helped.

Edited by SpinelesS

On 6/2/2020 at 4:55 PM, junky_20 said:

It's another known bug that they don't want to fix. In my case I can't see 14 of my girls.

The best workaround (at least works for me) it's enter in the game with private browsing

Weird that worked for me too... Wonder why (a LOT more assets seemed to be loaded)

Does Ctrl + F5 not clear the cache for the game well enough?

Edited by SpinelesS

On 6/2/2020 at 4:55 PM, junky_20 said:

It's another known bug that they don't want to fix. In my case I can't see 14 of my girls.

The best workaround (at least works for me) it's enter in the game with private browsing

I guess ctrl + F5 doesn't work well enough to clear the game cache properly. (private browsing is basically like you have cleared the cache)

I manually removed my hentai clicker's data from my cache (was over 2gigs crazzily) and loaded up the game and it's now working fine.

Instructions if you use Firefox like me:

3 vertical bars > Options > Privacy and security > Manage Data

Search for hentaiclicker and delete it, then save changes and accept deleting it.

load up the game and everything should be working.

• Like 1

hace 15 horas, SpinelesS dijo:

I guess ctrl + F5 doesn't work well enough to clear the game cache properly. (private browsing is basically like you have cleared the cache)

I manually removed my hentai clicker's data from my cache (was over 2gigs crazzily) and loaded up the game and it's now working fine.

Instructions if you use Firefox like me:

3 vertical bars > Options > Privacy and security > Manage Data

Search for hentaiclicker and delete it, then save changes and accept deleting it.

load up the game and everything should be working.

Thanks, that's helps, and have fixed webGL bug i had.

• Like 1