Event doesn't work

toy

I'm on part 2 of the event and the picture will not alow me to put in the final piece of the cellphone on the top left and it lines up so its not incorrect ive reset the website twice now. what can i do? i already failed the last event because they got too ridiculously hard to beat these events r my only chance at new girls please help!

image.thumb.png.245376997ce97e18f494dc2f090b42d5.png

• Sad 1

il y a 31 minutes, toy a dit :

I'm on part 2 of the event and the picture will not alow me to put in the final piece of the cellphone on the top left and it lines up so its not incorrect ive reset the website twice now. what can i do? i already failed the last event because they got too ridiculously hard to beat these events r my only chance at new girls please help!

image.thumb.png.245376997ce97e18f494dc2f090b42d5.png

I have the same thing. what can do?

jeez lots of people with the same problem if we have to move peices back and forth ourselves to fix it shouldn't the devs give us extra moves to accommodate us their incompetence? is there another way to fix this and this has been a problem since day 1 of these events how have they not fixed this glitch yet!

I changed my password and now I lost all of the progress I made on the entire event, is there a solution I have to fix this? I wouldn't want to possibly miss a girl because I lost all my progress like this, thank you for answering

• Community Manager

Hey, guys, I've posted this in discord, posting here as well. 

Due to a recurring issue with the puzzle event, we have assigned a Ryo compensation to all affected players. 
Players who were affected by the issue will have their progress reset and assigned Ryos for each progression level.
Different level players have received a different amount of Ryos, according to their progression level in the event. 
The compensations is the following: 

1    5400 Ryo 
2    10800 Ryo 
3    18000 Ryo 
4    25200 Ryo 
5    34800 Ryo 
6    44400  Ryo 
7    56400 Ryo 
8    68400 Ryo 
9    83400 Ryo 

Please accept our deepest apologies.
Thank you for your patience and support.

Kinkoid