No daily contest

Fucker

I have a contest fine. Do you have any old unclaimed contests? If you have one that is more than 5 days old, you won't join new contests.

You should also try logging out and back in, that seems to trigger some things. Hopefully doing this will get you into a contest for tomorrow. 

On 6/18/2020 at 2:14 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

I have a contest fine. Do you have any old unclaimed contests? If you have one that is more than 5 days old, you won't join new contests.

You should also try logging out and back in, that seems to trigger some things. Hopefully doing this will get you into a contest for tomorrow. 

Today i'm having the same issue.

a) Why isn't the game telling me that i've got a "contest fine" and what effect it has? Instead there's just a text what to do in this part of the game.
b) How do i know how old any unclaimed contest is when there's no date given on the contest?

I don't have a contest either. I don't know what to do to get inside it. Between that with the modification of the update schedule, he did not win anything anymore and incidentally for the worse they always leave me in 5th place
  • Thinking 2