An idea

Svetlio

I think it would be cool if there was a booster that can speed up time 2x or even 4x on specific places. Maybe the champions, or the arena, it can even work on all places where you have to wait(champions, energy, arena, daily missions, etc.). There is another idea I would like to give, it is the ability to upgrade your energy and combativity capacity. What do I mean? Well, the current limit for the energy is 100, which to be fair isn't that small, but there are times where I have 100 energy just sitting there, while I am not able to spend it because I have people around me or other personal reasons. So I think it would be great to be able to upgrade it to like 150 or 200, of course having to pay with the gold coins. The same goes for the combativity. It doesn't need to be an upgrade, maybe there can be a vault where you can store energy and use it when you want while upgrading the vault will cost normal money or gold coins. I hope you consider these ideas :)

Edited by Darsca
Formatting

i dont think that this is a good idea, just think about it... You buy with koban the booster to reduce the reload time for energy or something else, but why dont you just spend the koban direct to refill the energy?
I mean this option to reduce waiting time with kobans does already exist ^^

The other thing you want is to rais the max energy and/or combativity. My own opinion is that it's good the way it is, cus the refill time is not to short.
Maybe is an option to raise the max ammount of energy with koban, i mean something like "pay once 5k koban to raise max energy by 50"

My guess is they want you to check into the game at least once a day. They don't want you to ignore it for a week then come back to a massive stash of resources and do a blitzkreig. That's the same reason your girls max out with cash and don't earn any more until you collect it.