Unrewarded +3 Combativity Points in Daily Mission

Hi KK and Devs,

Can you please advise and confirm if there is a daily mission bug that affects the awarding of the +3 combativity points in the Daily Mission?

I have attached the following screenshots for your reference and documentation for my reported bug issue regarding this:

This is the total number of Champions tickets before I made a purchase of the latest bundle special offer:

blob.png.ca853cf02b0c65b008998a5375f56ebb.png

Below is the screenshot of the latest bundle (taken an earlier time of the day) together with the new total number of Champions tickets after buying the special offer:

blob.png.4d4d6166afbe22cd89c880b7d30e0947.png

blob.png.54f5106833a1f05e726f97153e787010.png

Here is the screenshot of my Daily Mission Rewards tracker:

blob.png.1596fd8a964bde884d3eecc6c4523870.png

In reality, my Champions tickets should now be at 665 but I am still wondering why it still remains at 662 after logging in and out of the game multiple times already.

Your immediate taken action for the immediate resolution of this bug is highly appreciated.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Please disregard this one. No resolution needed as I am laughing to myself that I should not have reported this one in the 1st place because the daily mission rewards is combativity points and not Champions tickets, Sorry for the inconvenience and waste of space for this unnecessary bug issue report. TYVM.

• Darsca locked this topic