Champions is cheating me

scipio106

So as the picture shows I haven't received any of the 1st or 2 characters having 5 in the 1st one and 3 in the second my numbers show I should have received them yet no green check mark. I know there should be a green check mark because a friend that plays the game has the 2nd girl and only has 2 in it yet received the character. The pictures show the issue why haven't I received the characters?

Screenshot_20200626-213627_Hentai Heroes.jpg

20200626_214956.jpg

Not a bug. It's a chance to receive the girls everytime you pass the 5th stage of each level. There are 8 unique rewards you can get, one of which is the girl. There's also a super tiny chance of getting an Epic Pachinko orb, but that realistically won't happen to most people.

Just keep challenging the Champions, you'll likely get their girls eventually.

• Like 1

So then why bother having numbers on the image of the characters? Why did my friend get the 2nd girl on the 2nd star? Because its random? No really why bother having numbers on the characters picture I see that 4th, 5th, and 6th girls have 5 next to them. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd have 3. Why is it that? Why are there numbers on the pictures when you reach it nothing happens. They should do away with the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd characters having 3 and change them all to 5s to keep out the confusion it was on my end. And know to ignore this now just like clubs and the tower useless.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, scipio106 said:

So then why bother having numbers on the image of the characters? Why did my friend get the 2nd girl on the 2nd star? Because its random? No really why bother having numbers on the characters picture I see that 4th, 5th, and 6th girls have 5 next to them. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd have 3. Why is it that? Why are there numbers on the pictures when you reach it nothing happens. They should do away with the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd characters having 3 and change them all to 5s to keep out the confusion it was on my end. And know to ignore this now just like clubs and the tower useless.

The numbers on the left represent the number of times you've fully cleared the set of 5 stages, as they grow stronger each them it's also useful for an indication of their strength.

The numbers on the right (on the girl) represent the number of stars or affection grades of the girl that is there, which is why it is in a star. The first 3 champions have 3 star girls, the second 3 have 5 star girls

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Blueholiday said:

I think I found a bug in Champions. Twice I've cleared the challenge (Pride mansion & Beyond Garden) and won equipment but it doesn't appear in my inventory.

It's not meant to appear in your inventory. Those are cosmetics for your player avatar, you can find them on your profile page.

• Like 1

A few times, when I was playing the 5th stage in Champions (it has mixed poses from Hardcore, Charm and Know-How), a Charm girl had a (useless) Narcissist special effect and then the next girl that was Hardcore or Know-How was "stuck" and had the same Narcissist special effect, instead of her own. That's a bug.

1 minute ago, GreyHair67 said:

A few times, when I was playing the 5th stage in Champions (it has mixed poses from Hardcore, Charm and Know-How), a Charm girl had a (useless) Narcissist special effect and then the next girl that was Hardcore or Know-How was "stuck" and had the same Narcissist special effect, instead of her own. That's a bug.

No, the charm special just displays on both turns. It is still possible for the HC/KH girls to trigger their own specials, it just won't get a visual effect saying it did, but the extra effect will happen.

• Like 1