Sorry, you edited this post in "Creative" HOURS after you made the post in suggestions, so I thought you wanted this to be the main one. I'll move this there then. I didn't think it was spelt wrong since you had taken the time to return and edit it several hours later. I assumed that was to correct an error you had noticed in it, especially in a bolded and underlined word. But okay, will try to ensure I don't give you that benefit in the future.

• Haha 1

@Nav-Dog2004 by add to Gacha do you mean the one where you pay 9k Ryos? If so i don't think many people would want extra girls adding to there already hard to get girl list. The chance to get a girl is already far too low adding extra girls that can be got threw events would just make it even harder to get the normal girls from the list, I quite often don't do events anymore unless it is a girl I specifically like the last thing I would want is them adding into my Gacha list. Also no one knows yet but it is possible that girls will return at same time each year and if that is the case then by the time a 2nd wave of events turned up a lot of people may get quite annoyed if that found they could have got them just with a little patience.

Edited by maxafax