Mojo Ring unlocking

Mojo Ring is simply most important craft to unlock for events, I easily make 6x more mojo after unlocking it vs before that.

So I suggest having fixed position for its unlock, like you made click/reward/idle crafts as 1st 2nd and 3rd, so should be with MR being 4th, or 10th, or even 20th.

Having to grind my ass to unlock MR as 25th+ craft is just unreasonable and not fun at all.

Edited by Cursed666
  • Like 3

@Cursed666  @LanceHardwoodWhat would be even better is if they reduced the amount of crafts but only had ones that were actually useful, or combined multiple crafts into more powerful ones, such as removing the first 3 +click+idle+yen and adding a new one that increased all 3 simultaneously likewise with critical increasing both idle and click etc. both in the main game and in events because at the moment 80% of the crafts which lets face it are very difficult to unlock and level are almost completely useless (I mean fair enough I have them all and there all maxed, but that's only because I played before the CAP) it's a completely different scenario for newer players and events.

Edited by maxafax
correction spelling