No Neono

ID 7065, T'Masters (test server), World 13 "I Will Fuck Among You"

When collecting reward at end of the sub-quest (I Will Fuck Among You), it closed out the chapter and left at main Digiseki map with next(last) chapter reading as "Coming soon"

HOWEVER, I did not receive Girl drop for Neono. No drop animation, nothing.

• Like 1

Not a bug; this scroll is not supposed to drop Neono. Have had confirmation from FAB that there will be two additional scrolls added to this world, so expected Neono drop scroll date will be the 5th of August.

As an aside, bug reports for test server accounts should be reported in the test server section of the forum.

• Like 1

First: Thank you for the info

Second: I went to the test server section but only saw sections for the topics of Contests and Path of Attraction, and nothing for Bugs

Third: do they NOT check the Test Server's Ticket support section?

Finally: PLEASE tell the devs that the number of scrolls for Digiseki is already past too many and PLEASE do not make successive worlds with more scrolls? Speaking for myself, I am WAAAAAYYYYY past done with this world and its story. It's like watching a 3 hour movie only to find out there's 2 hours more to sit through
ETA: Really, narrative speaking, this scroll makes a perfect penultimate installment to the world. Exercised Pandora, restored Neono (Ne'ono? Neo'no? Neon'o? which is it??), Make up sex, take me with you (to your harem). Next scroll (as last): restore player to his body; thanks all around; call me if you need me and Blue, don't run from your mistakes; enter portal to return home/set up next world… really, HOW MUCH MORE DOES THIS WORLD NEED MOE SCROLL FOR??

Edited by Masters
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1