Harum Missing - Hentai Clicker

George doesn't allow 2 word posts, but guess what I too am also experiencing this problem, and to make this post a bit longer to stop George moaning and deleting. I have tried reloading  clearing cache etc - playing app on android phone

Terry AXA and Morzhol, apparently you are spamming and liable for a warning! Please let me know if you get one. I'm probably on for a ban as already on a warning, so I may soon no longer be able to post. 

Same issue here.  I can switch to contacts and those show up fine.  I can move Mizuki around, change her pose etc, even give her affection but nothing brings the rest of the harem back.

*Update* I was able to access different girls by clicking on their portrait in the Office tab, so if you need to assign out affection this is a way to do it.

Edited by throwawayac
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Ginpachi said:

That is quite serious. If your Mizuki is full then you have nothing do with affection points. After hitting max limit we are going to start losing potential points. Not to mention 230x1,2 (in my case) from the reset.

I was able access other girls by clicking their portrait in the Office tab.  From there I could assign affection points.

• Thanks 4

I've the same problem

solution for no lose affecttion use this

hace 49 minutos, throwawayac dijo:

I was able access other girls by clicking their portrait in the Office tab.  From there I could assign affection points.