Beginning of the 4th anniversary - quick survey

Spy

I'm not interested in taking a side here; this discussion on the value of the feedback survey has clearly gone off on an unhelpful tangent and I'm going to ask all parties involved to drop it.

Edit: Maybe that's a bit heavy-handed, I don't really want to squash all discussion here. Nit-picking each other on the semantics of the words used isn't really going anywhere though, so maybe drop that and try and focus on the meat of the discussion here. A bit of advice: If you don't have anything else of value to add on the subject beyond what you've already said, then don't say anything and just let your opinion stand. Veering off on tangents just to keep the argument alive and getting the last word in doesn't achieve much. I'm not throwing that accusation at anyone specifically but it definitely stopped being particularly about the topic at some point.

removes mod hat

To weigh in with my own two cents:

I'm sitting somewhere in the middle. I do believe there is value in feedback on each individual aspect of this Anniversary. As someone who runs two accounts at rather different stages of the game, I can even see the reasoning for them splitting it the way that they have. The long-time veteran account I run on Nutaku had more to do on the first segment than on this current one, which is just playing out like the usual Orgy Days we have every month. Conversely, on the much newer account I basically skipped the first event due to the low shard range. I started one girl with free fights, finished her up with refills on the last day and that was it, whereas now in this dolled up Orgy Days, as well as picking up a load of the regularly revived villains it's also grabbing a bunch of permanent Pachinko girls at cheap rates. This puts me in the rather odd position of finding both events a bit lacklustre for an Anniversary and also finding both events perfectly acceptable as celebratory. 

Having said all that, I do think this survey went out too early. It's clearly going to get totally panned by anyone not in the position of benefiting much from the first section of the Anniversary and had, at the time, no good reason to believe that the rest was going to be any better for them. Maybe as an event catering towards late-game veterans it would be looked at more favourably at the end of the entire Anniversary by all the players who didn't have much to do, once they had also enjoyed the parts which were more centred around them. Or maybe it would still get panned. Who knows. I personally think those are valid factors to consider though.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

On 7/15/2020 at 12:47 AM, Spy said:

Hello everyone !

I'd like to know your opinion about the beginng ot the fourth Kinkversary. Here's a quick survey for your feelings.  xD

Cheers,

Spy

My opinion and feelings about the first event within the larger anniversary event is negative, mainly due to me spending over 5k kobans on a girl who, it turns out, is from a 3rd tier boss I haven't leveled to 3rd tier yet, and the knowledge that had I saved those kobans, I could have gotten several more girls in the current orgy days, combined with the low shard range of only 1-4 compared to the current 1-12, and the 15% koban discount being to energy instead of combativity. This has left me feeling frustrated and disappointed. I didn't need to play the remaining events to know I wasn't having fun, nor did I appreciate people telling the thread starter they were wrong for wanting to judge the first event on it's own merits.

I also think people apparently not being entitled to have an opinion on this forum if it differs from the more experienced players, and being called dumb and being repeatedly told their ideas and this thread are "completely useless and the results irrelevant", is part of the reason so few people use the forums. New players should want to use the forums, we're all here because we enjoy the game and want to share our experiences with it, both good and bad.

• Like 1

Thank you very much for your feedback about the first part of the anniversary. Now the event (not the whole event for those who do not understand enough English) is over and I'm closing this survey.

Here's the results. :)

image.png.69a76e396ad3abbc7a700af615a598ca.png

image.png.68d48c35c78b2a1572a73d938cf140a2.png

image.png.8e5937d10bf11311cf9782988cc8212a.png

image.png.37ec938131c5d0d1f64805b9b7de520f.png

image.png.3c235c671f58c7185c6e897e012515da.png

image.png.544b1700342ff86a76aa8ec4a0873156.png

image.png.627e1a723bd7fbebf2257ecdf85472fa.png

image.png.a54a79d291fee7bbcc67719b04c6ada5.png

image.png.cfeae518e868f0b4f85185ba48575a2a.png

image.png.e17e5e1b9c50012a091b3a44ed14c213.png

image.png.54d42ef7a89230ed8d676bc2cd180ec3.png

image.png.a8974e224ccf03c525941b5a2b222c61.png

image.png.5aec4bd9e4642a9660d0b175e6b06e96.png

image.png.986861416f0c5f150366126f3f0708a7.png

image.png.e95b465a075dd22b3fcea49f07ccdc1d.png

image.png.2e10c63dc8cf89015690162828cf613c.png

image.png.a3f95630ddd1e01ed4dc62ac04953dd3.png

image.png.02ef19d761e8703dc5596a0c4715c600.png

image.png.d35821e47c1709794a93a51d56ed38bf.png

image.png.ebc1173f2c72c258dad8f7413dd42a02.png

If nobody proposes something at the very end of the birthday (last day), I'm thinking of proposing an other quick survey. ^_^

By the way I want to remind:

• no opinion is universal ;
  • sharing opinions is the purpose of a forum ;
  • saying the same thing again and again without reading the others discredits his words, everyone should take time to read carefully and respectfully what others have to say ;
  • not mastering English is not a problem. Not respecting others is.

14 ore fa, Spy ha scritto:

If nobody proposes something at the very end of the birthday (last day), I'm thinking of proposing an other quick survey. ^_^

By the way I want to remind:

• no opinion is universal ;
  • sharing opinions is the purpose of a forum ;
  • saying the same thing again and again without reading the others discredits his words, everyone should take time to read carefully and respectfully what others have to say ;
  • not mastering English is not a problem. Not respecting others is.

I agree, in fact (1) your opinion was not universal but you didn't question it.

(2) My opinion (supported by facts) has been attacked with personal attacks from the first moment, which is very inconvenient on your part.

(3) You have continually repeated the same things (wrong and inconsistent with the thread, I'm obviously talking to all you 3) to confuse everything and prevent from passing the correct message that was really helpful to the survey that you had written and proposed incorrectly to make it correct.

(4) You have not shown any respect and accused a person who writes and understands English correctly even though not a native speaker (like 90% of the people here) of not understanding simply because it was you who didn't want to understand an obvious concept.

However, even if you don't want to admit your mistake, you have finally closed this survey and understood that another one will be needed at the end of the anniversary (which I told you from the first message) also changing (badly) the title of the same (the right way to write is "beginning" but no problem, you have already shown that you don't understand English), therefore mission accomplished.

Next time try to listen to constructive criticism instead of being offensive without reason and you will see that everything will be better.

• Thinking 2

To give actual constructive criticism- you're not showing all of the data properly in your screenshots, for example the very last screenshot (and others of its type) dont actually have any visual indicator of the amount of people that voted for, and it looks only like it shows the options and nothing else, so maybe give us more details on that?

I don't understand if Falco is serious or not. o.O

When a player is saying the same thing again and sending the same sort of message X times, it's called flood. When someone isn't able to read the title of a subject correctly and constantly aggresses the players, he's a troll.

Le 26/07/2020 à 21:06, Čamuga a dit :

To give actual constructive criticism- you're not showing all of the data properly in your screenshots, for example the very last screenshot (and others of its type) dont actually have any visual indicator of the amount of people that voted for, and it looks only like it shows the options and nothing else, so maybe give us more details on that?

Here's the link for each reply : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeiK0tdoArGTxsubhyLUvj1axOR2KX3pt3dYWXTwy6EDLKKKQ/viewanalytics

Thank you all for your feedback. ^_^

Now, this thread can be locked.

• Like 1

• Darsca locked this topic