A friend in need....

parvis

Hi fellas... can anyone help me with their suggestions about this.....

1) Is it good to progress the quest or levelling up without quest story....(cos im in 160s and i didnt complete juy sea till now..)

2) Is improving harem should be my first priority or imporving my stats.....

and how can i see hh wiki can does anyone know or have the link

Progressing in the quests costs nothing. Well, - some ymens, but that's nothing in comparison to what you'll be spending on upgrades. Sure, progress in the quests. Besides, getting at least to the Bleach world (Admittance of the dead) is essential if you want to have chance at getting all girls in the next classic (ordinary, 12-days) events.

Level up on your own pace, if you level slower, you can participate in some low-level contests, where you'll find lot's of opponents, that quit the game already or put up very little challenge to you. You'll be able to place high on those and gather some kobans.

If you want to fight in the leagues, level up as fast as you can, register in hentai clicker and get Mizuki from cross-promotion that you probably have seen numerous times already. Change your class to know-how, select some upgraded know-how girls as your line-up in arena. Start upgrading yourself and Mizuki. When she'll get 3-stars, put her as your "alpha".

But if you want to prioritize fighting champions, improving your harem girls (both level and affection) must take precedence, though doing what I described earlier won't be much of hindrance if you take this path too.

Upgrading legendary girls and most girls past 3-stars is expensive, therefore it's better to upgrade ordinary common (grey and white) girls first, as well as all others to 3-stars before saving up for some 4- and 5-stars. Again, if you're inclined to fight in the league, your Mizuki should be an exception to this advice.

Wiki is here: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/

• Like 1