What's different when you give a girl 3 star affection

Chuck Nutz

I was trying to explain that whenever I give a girl max affection that her income will change, I first thought it was double but the last girl I did now has 5 times as much income.

There are people who say it stays the same and I find this very confusing because there's also an hourly rate which makes it even worse for me to wrap my mind around this thing.

I made screenshots to show what I mean and can someone please clear it up for me so I understand what the difference is, the girl does give more income when you max her affection right?

Here I have this girl at maximum level but not yet upgraded to max affection.

497172720_Oleyaharemlist.PNG.54f53ab017e59e8496c150e2ec46411b.PNG

255830617_Oleyaharemlistdetails.PNG.d032c2e9960043cd283f41173c1b14b9.PNG

Here I have her maxed out with affection and you can see what changed

168874259_Oleyaharemlist3starupgraded.PNG.9e5910b8c468cd9c7819e1fcf4cb3296.PNG

1083043830_Oleyaharemlistdetailsmaxedoutaffectionandlevel.PNG.52abb7a01917197c4ae9df68e2c29359.PNG

Your screen shots don't clarify what you are saying. The difference between 2 stars of affection and 3-stars in this case is an additional 241 ymens in income. How is that 5 times the 1156 in ymens? I don't get your logic.

• Thinking 1

Almost every girl gives 1397/h at 3 stars or 3411/h at 5 stars. The difference between girls payout is just how much time must pass before she's ready to payout.

This girl pays out 5588 in 4 hours, Kimie pays out 9779 in 7 hours, Arcana pays out 11176 in 8 hours. But all are 1397/h.

The girls that have a different rate are Bunny, Juliette, Red Battler, Ankyo and Agate.

• Thanks 2

Here's the page with the table that list every girl:

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Compare-All-Haremettes

The amount per hour increases, and the number of hours increases. That last part is important, as you're going to be sleeping, and the longer duration means it takes them longer to max out.

Sort by income per hour, and you can see that Bunny pays the best, followed by a bunch of 5 star Legendaries, then the other 5*, then all the 3* girls.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Thorgod said:

Your screen shots don't clarify what you are saying. The difference between 2 stars of affection and 3-stars in this case is an additional 241 ymens in income. How is that 5 times the 1156 in ymens? I don't get your logic.

I'm a visual thinker and I have a hart time connecting other values than what I see to this specific item which is the income that I see when I open my Harem.

To me the girls income is that amount that we can click on when the time bar is completed, to me it doesn't matter what her income per hour is because I can't relate that to when we can click on her to get her actual payout. Her actual payout isn't per hour, it is whenever she's ready to after the time bar is completed.

I hope this makes sense to how I see it.

This bothered me so much that I did some more research on it and it turns out that I have a mild form of "dyscalculie" coming from having ADD so now you know why I think in a different way if it interests you.

@Urist and @Zteev thanks for the answers, that cleared it up for me how it exactly works with the girls income.

I know that I probably still have some trouble to understand how it works exactly but now I can go back to your answers to see how it works, I explained above why that is but really thanks a lot for clearing it up for me instantly.