Possible future girl?

43 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

and the fetish in this case...

If only some attempt at a guess of a fetish is all that you've gotten out of my statements, then I'm afraid you haven't gotten anything out of my words.

Edited by Čamuga

1 hour ago, Čamuga said:

If only some attempt at a guess of a fetish is all that you've gotten out of my statements, then I'm afraid you haven't gotten anything out of my words.

giphy.gif

You still haven't shown any sign of understanding my first message.
So excuse me when I doubt that you even understand yourself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

giphy.gif

You still haven't shown any sign of understanding my first message.
So excuse me when I doubt that you even understand yourself.

Yeah I don't even know what's going on with the arguing anymore. Like ok don't like the new art style or something I guess? Defensive that didn't recognize Jennie right away or something so going to be snappy about everything now? I dunno the OP asked about the girl and the Blonde hair, haircut, green eyes, bondage and all is pretty much well unlikely to be a new girl unless she looks A LOT like Jennie (especially her 6th+ poses, but yeah can't share them. Dunno if I can if I just crop for her head?). She's not really "Butchered" there, it's just a different art style.  I can be kind of picky too, especially after school for media arts and graphic design and now I can sometimes be "Hhmm" about the art.

But it's the weirdest thing to get so defensive over. Like yeah I'm annoyed about Lola and she's not even a girl I really like all that much, but I'm not going in ranting about her and other girls getting ruined and being unrecognizable with the new style (which really most of them are fine, and OOF Octavia. I just gotta say the muscles girls had better stay beefy because then I will be fussing more because excuse you, stop slimming down all the girls! Stop being afraid of the muscles! Get the meat! Draw them hips!).

End of the day though, I'm not the one doing the art or getting paid to do it, I know how much work and time goes into everything (especially for the new art, oh god) from personal experience and school, and really f it if that's what they decided they want to do for the new design then I GUESS? I'm not really the happiest with the choice considering the original, but also it's not like it looks bad either. It's just different.

Also side note, I am so glad that Jeanne got upgraded/fixed because holy damn did that bug the absolute hell out of me. Her scenes still show her old (way too young) look, but least pose was upgraded so doesn't look like she's 15/16 or "I hope to god freshly 18 but still babyfaced and it's creepy" anymore

3 hours ago, GameSam said:

End of the day though, I'm not the one doing the art or getting paid to do it, I know how much work and time goes into everything (especially for the new art, oh god) from personal experience and school, and really f it if that's what they decided they want to do for the new design then I GUESS? I'm not really the happiest with the choice considering the original, but also it's not like it looks bad either. It's just different.

It's not exactly their choice. The main artist of the game since day one told them he would significantly reduces work hours.
That started last December.
So now they have to make do with any artist willing to work for them, and that artist has to try to copy a very characteristic style.

4 hours ago, Chthugha said:

It's not exactly their choice. The main artist of the game since day one told them he would significantly reduces work hours.
That started last December.
So now they have to make do with any artist willing to work for them, and that artist has to try to copy a very characteristic style.

There's that too. That can always be a challenge. Had a whole class involving that kind of thing considering need to be able to do that for 2d animation when working with a team and a number of other jobs, but it can be harder to do than people think without a lot of practice.
Of course not everyone goes to school for art stuff, but it can definitely still take a lot of practice for the skills.