Error in contest points award

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Did you obtain them shortly after reset? The scoring system for the contest didn't change at the moment the contest did, it happened partway through.

There was a reset? When did it happen?

If they changed the points only after the contests started, then its not fair/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lafred said:

There was a reset? When did it happen?

If they changed the points only after the contests started, then its not fair/

Daily reset, the thing that occurs every 24 hours at 1pm Paris time?  The time when contests end, new contests start and new daily missions appear?

Indeed, it is not fair. It being unfair doesn't make it a bug though.

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Daily reset, the thing that occurs every 24 hours at 1pm Paris time?  The time when contests end, new contests start and new daily missions appear?

Indeed, it is not fair. It being unfair doesn't make it a bug though.

No, that's not what happened. I know the daily contests ENDS at 1pm and a new one STARTS at the same time. That's not the definition of reset. I did get the two new girls only after 1pm (Paris time). But the points I got don;t match.

Is that unfair? 

57 minutes ago, Lafred said:

No, that's not what happened. I know the daily contests ENDS at 1pm and a new one STARTS at the same time. That's not the definition of reset. I did get the two new girls only after 1pm (Paris time). But the points I got don;t match.

Is that unfair? 

Most of the long time players refer to that time as the daily reset and sometimes shorten that to "Reset". I was referring to the time.

The thing is, the contest scoring system didn't change at that time, so players scored under the old system, then the scoring system changed, but all previously scored points remained as calculated under the old system. Kinkoid consider that to have been as they intended, so it's not a bug. If you wish to complain about how that's unfair, please go do that in a relevant thread, as this is not a bug and thus not relevant for the bug reports subforum.

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Most of the long time players refer to that time as the daily reset and sometimes shorten that to "Reset". I was referring to the time.

The thing is, the contest scoring system didn't change at that time, so players scored under the old system, then the scoring system changed, but all previously scored points remained as calculated under the old system. Kinkoid consider that to have been as they intended, so it's not a bug. If you wish to complain about how that's unfair, please go do that in a relevant thread, as this is not a bug and thus not relevant for the bug reports subforum.

What time did the scoring system changed?

That's the important point. And would complaining help? You should know better.

Edited by Lafred

1 hour ago, Lafred said:

What time did the scoring system changed?

That's the important point. And would complaining help? You should know better.

I don't know exactly, I was out having dinner, got home and it was changed. 

I do know better, but you're the one still complaining, so I'd rather you didn't do it here. I'll lock the thread now since you've been answered and redirected but refuse to move on. 

• Haha 1