Clubs: características, Información y opciones

Kevo-Neo

Clubs: características, Información y opciones

Hola, me gustaria hacer una sugerencia que se me ocurrió a propósito del "Patch Notes Week #29", que te muestra la información de hace cuanto fue la ultima vez que se conecto el miembro al colocar el cursor del mouse sobre el rombo de estado, se me ocurrió que una adición muy buena seria hacer lo mismo pero sobre el cerdito de los kobans, que al poner el cursor sobre él te muestre cuantos koban donó y hace cuánto tiempo, esto claro, visible solo para el fundador del club (para evitar susceptibilidades), esta adición seria de muchisima ayuda para el fundador a la hora de tomar decisiones, por ejemplo, sobre la permanencia de los miembros en el club, ya que todo fundador busca que sus miembros sean activos y cooperativos en beneficio tanto del club como de sus miembros.

Atte: Kevo-Neo
Nvl. 197
ID: 898113
miembro desde: 15/abr/2018

Français

Clubs: caractéristiques, informations et options

Bonjour, je voudrais faire une suggestion qui m'est venue à l'esprit concernant "Patch Notes Week #29", qui vous montre les informations de la dernière connexion du membre en plaçant le curseur de la souris sur le losange d'état , il m'est venu à l'esprit qu'un très bon ajout serait de faire de même mais à propos du petit cochon des kobans, que lorsque vous mettez le curseur dessus, il vous montre combien de koban il a donné et depuis combien de temps, cela bien sûr, visible uniquement du fondateur du club (pour éviter les susceptibilités), cet ajout serait d'une grande aide pour le fondateur lors de la prise de décisions, par exemple, sur la permanence des membres dans le club, puisque chaque fondateur cherche à ce que ses membres soient actifs et coopératifs au profit à la fois du club comme de ses membres.

PS: Excusez mon français, je ne le parle pas!

English

Clubs: characteristics, information and options

Hello, I would like to make a suggestion that occurred to me regarding "Patch Notes Week #29", which shows you the information of how long ago the member last connected when placing the mouse cursor over the status diamond , it occurred to me that a very good addition would be to do the same but about the little pig of the kobans, that when you put the cursor on it shows you how many koban he donated and how long ago, this of course, visible only to the founder of the club (for avoid susceptibilities), this addition would be of great help to the founder when making decisions, for example, about the permanence of the members in the club, since every founder seeks that its members be active and cooperative for the benefit of both the club as of its members.

PS: Excuse my English, I don't speak it!

Edited by Kevo-Neo
  • Like 1

I love and hate that I can see how many days since a club member has been active. I agree it would be interesting to see when they last donated. You can already see how much they have donated (1 point is 6 Kobans). I wish there was a way for members to vote to kick players who haven't been active in ages, or haven't donated ever or for a very long time. Kobans are very hard to earn, and used for a lot of different things, but it isn't really enjoyable to watch have the club be filled with members who are either inactive over 200 days, or haven't donated ever.

• Like 1

It would also be nice if your lifetime contributions were tracked, as some may need to switch clubs, or come back after a long break and find they were kicked, but should be able to still get credit for their contribution.

• Like 1

hace 12 horas, Hancho dijo:

I love and hate that I can see how many days since a club member has been active. I agree it would be interesting to see when they last donated. You can already see how much they have donated (1 point is 6 Kobans). I wish there was a way for members to vote to kick players who haven't been active in ages, or haven't donated ever or for a very long time. Kobans are very hard to earn, and used for a lot of different things, but it isn't really enjoyable to watch have the club be filled with members who are either inactive over 200 days, or haven't donated ever.

Hi!

Yes, of course, we all give everything we can and it is within our means, sometimes we have to save to be able to raise a girl to the level of affection, especially if they are legendary, it is expensive and we cannot donate to the group for the same reason, But, for example, in my case, I am the founder and head of the club and since the Patch Notes Week #29, I now know, for example, that I had members who did not connect more than 3 or 4 months ago !!! practically since the beginning of the pandemic, they are members that are only taking up space! if you expel them, space is generated for new members who are active, the same could be done with the patch I propose, you would know for example that "Mercury69" last donated 1M or 300 kobans 93d 2h 32m ago, no club manager wants a member who has not donated in 3 months!

Edited by Kevo-Neo
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2020 at 12:40 PM, Kevo-Neo said:

Hi!

Yes, of course, we all give everything we can and it is within our means, sometimes we have to save to be able to raise a girl to the level of affection, especially if they are legendary, it is expensive and we cannot donate to the group for the same reason, But, for example, in my case, I am the founder and head of the club and since the Patch Notes Week #29, I now know, for example, that I had members who did not connect more than 3 or 4 months ago !!! practically since the beginning of the pandemic, they are members that are only taking up space! if you expel them, space is generated for new members who are active, the same could be done with the patch I propose, you would know for example that "Mercury69" last donated 1M or 300 kobans 93d 2h 32m ago, no club manager wants a member who has not donated in 3 months!

Exactly. There is also the case of active members, who may have been active today, and have donated 0 Kobans, but have been a member of the club for a year or more. We have a disparity of members who have donated ~30K-~50K and are active daily, dragging along members who have donated 0 and have been in the club for quite some time (longer than I have at least).

• Like 1