Add max attraction no. to profilr pic of girls.

RJRock

As the game is expanding the no. of girls in the game is increasing too. We are seeing new girls every now and then and also the old ones that we have never seen. But without unlocking them it is impossible to know their max attraction level i.e. 3 star or 5 star unless we go and check her profile on the wiki. I suggest the addition of a small 3 or 5 on the profile pic of the girls so that we can easily know which girl is 3star or 5 star. It will save us the trouble of having to search her on wiki.

It was not fun checking out each and every girl on wiki to know which epic and legendary girls have 5 stars.

Edited by RJRock

Just for reference, attraction is the name of the shards obtained to gather them from bosses ect. Their stars are increased as you give them affection. Two different things.

And since I'm posting anyway their page in the harem tab always has the number of stars visible, even if you don't own the girl, so you don't have to go to the wiki. I do agree the event interface should probably have that information though.