contest "the hunting is on"

perchè viene messo un evento in cui è richiesto un utilizzo di energia che molta gente non può avere in quanto fermo con l'avventura e quindi non può essere utilizzata? accade quasi sempre così. non sarebbe possibile coordinare le uscite in modo da dare la possibilità a TUTTI i giocatori di poter ottenere le ragazze? 

Why is an event being put in which a use of energy is required that many people can not have because they stop with the adventure and therefore can not be used? it almost always happens like this. wouldn’t it be possible to coordinate the exits in order to give the chance to ALL players to drop the girls?

• Thanks 1

Hi guys, I'm really frustrated with this games. When I'm waiting for new story in adventures world, because dev fu*k up, I need spend 200 energy in new event (The Hunt Is On). My present bar of energy is 130/100 and I'm stuck!!!!!!!!!!! WTF??? I bet I'm not only one with this problem. Dev is stupid or just ignorant??? Making event that its impossible to finish for veteran players. Or maybe I can spend energy somewhere else??? No words to describe this situation....

And I have like 100 champions tickets, so ??? Do i have to spend them all just because i need spend 200 energy???

1 hour ago, JohnTheKing said:

Hi guys, I'm really frustrated with this games. When I'm waiting for new story in adventures world, because dev fu*k up, I need spend 200 energy in new event (The Hunt Is On). My present bar of energy is 130/100 and I'm stuck!!!!!!!!!!! WTF??? I bet I'm not only one with this problem. Dev is stupid or just ignorant??? Making event that its impossible to finish for veteran players. Or maybe I can spend energy somewhere else??? No words to describe this situation....

And I have like 100 champions tickets, so ??? Do i have to spend them all just because i need spend 200 energy???

Have you even read the posts in this thread? If you want to look stupid, I'd say you habe succeeded. Hint: it's in the post made by MCP.

Edited by Chthugha