[Hentai Clicker Test Version] Bouncing Boobs animations are really nice but not physically satisfying

Hi everybody !

I would like to report something that really matters to me : boobs are pretty much always moving in the wrong directions.

I am particularly shocked to see boobs moving in the same direction as the body ! Do they have small rocket propulsor that send them up when body is moving in the up direction ? That was rhetorical : No, they don't.

Think of boobs as a pair of soft and joy-filled bags attached to the body by elastic strings : when body moves in direction A, the string start to stretch (depending of how much weight the bag) and the bag does not start to follow the body direction until a "max stretch" is reached. Then the boob-body distance start to decrease until "min stretch" is reached, even if body changed direction in the meantime.

To make it simpler, and to simulate an 'acceptable boobs-elasticness' without causing headaches, it would be nicer to make the boobs go in the same direction of the chest, multiplied by a factor <1 (I don't know, something like 0.3 to 0.6 maybe ?) to simulate boobies inertia, and with a small time shift (0.5 to 1s as the animation are not quite fast ?)

I hope I helped clarifying things here.
A great idea would be to take small front rushes of naked real women with all sizes of boobs doing the same moves as the animations.

I would gladly help to interpret those for you and give you my expert point of view on tiddies moves !!

:D

with lots of love.