sex friends

wolverineshin

hhy

i have a problem whit sex friends.. some of them i cant take reward .. and i dont know why.. i disable antivitus. ad block and ad miner... and still not take the reward...

fap titans= i play this game 

3d sex ville 2- i just make account and nothing

i stripper= i make account nothing

smmutstone= same nothing reward

cunt wars - i play this game long time ago...

hentai heroes live - i register and nothing...

i make same acoont like in game , same id , same email adress and same pass....

There are most likely no bugs involved in your issues, it's more of a sequencing problem. For some offers, you need to create a new account on the partner site after following the link in the Sex Friends menu. For most offers, you need to use the same email address as your HH account as well. Sometimes, some offers might still not work properly for some people (which may or may not be related to their browser's security or privacy settings). For those, you might want to send a ticket to Support through the "Settings" menu from the game (detailed but concise ideally). I hope this helps.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1

hace 5 horas, wolverineshin dijo:

hhy

i have a problem whit sex friends.. some of them i cant take reward .. and i dont know why.. i disable antivitus. ad block and ad miner... and still not take the reward...

fap titans= i play this game 

3d sex ville 2- i just make account and nothing

i stripper= i make account nothing

smmutstone= same nothing reward

cunt wars - i play this game long time ago...

hentai heroes live - i register and nothing...

i make same acoont like in game , same id , same email adress and same pass....

Registering games always have the same problem (it takes a long time for them to give you the reward, that's why I haven't done one of those for a long time), on the other hand, this game was different when I entered from another game (which by the way every day it is worse, I hope HH does not continue on his way), this game told me NOT to REGISTER but to play,
I let myself play for a brief story and some easy-to-learn battles and just at the end of the story I ask myself: do you want to continue playing? You have to register to which my head responded quickly: REGISTER kinkoid is doing things well and my heart told me: Those 200 rubies will get you out of a hurry and you can get cards (from the old game )
.... Well, because kinkoid made a different game and WITHOUT REGISTERING to start it, I am here giving support so that they can continue to grow 

PS: I do not need the 200 rubies nor do I think the old game needs them every time it gets worse and more and more people complain,
so every day they lose more and more players due to the desire for money ...

Hentai heroes lives you just have to enter, move a little there, close it and being the hentai heroes game open it will give you the reward (if it does not give it to you Get into the store or the guild or ...and when you make that move you go to the main page and there you will get the reward)

Edited by Jan Red Dragon
  • Like 1