Energy and Combativity Suggestion

ADVENTURER

Hello and good evening to everybody

I already got addicted to this game because it is a very great game with a funny story line. So, bought the offer to make my energy and combativity more than full. However, I plan to use those surplus energy and combativity when doing quest or when in desperation. So, I really wanna spend it wisely.

I am curious on why my energy and combativity didnt increase like normal. The energy and combativity just stale and didnt increase even after 6 hours.

My suggestion is, can you please fix it. so people who have surplus energy and combativity can also replenish their energy and combativity, because i only want to use my surplus energy and combativity when im desperate. Please do something about it

And if this is the wrong medium to make my request heard, can anyone tell me the right medium for this feedback?

Thank you very much and have a good day everybody :)

Untitled.png.f806064c914d6ff28da8d0b7760105e4.png

I dont want it to become stale, I wanna it to be increase too!! :'((

Edited by N4Q1B

This is how it's intended to work. it increases until you reach the maximum. If you're above that maximum it stops increasing by itself. So, not a bug, and it's the usual way it works in any game of this type, so I don't think they'll change that. You're free toi suggest it, of course, as you've done, I'm just explaining the situation.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

hace 14 horas, N4Q1B dijo:

Hello and good evening to everybody

I already got addicted to this game because it is a very great game with a funny story line. So, bought the offer to make my energy and combativity more than full. However, I plan to use those surplus energy and combativity when doing quest or when in desperation. So, I really wanna spend it wisely.

I am curious on why my energy and combativity didnt increase like normal. The energy and combativity just stale and didnt increase even after 6 hours.

My suggestion is, can you please fix it. so people who have surplus energy and combativity can also replenish their energy and combativity, because i only want to use my surplus energy and combativity when im desperate. Please do something about it

And if this is the wrong medium to make my request heard, can anyone tell me the right medium for this feedback?

Thank you very much and have a good day everybody :)

Untitled.png.f806064c914d6ff28da8d0b7760105e4.png

I dont want it to become stale, I wanna it to be increase too!! :'((

The maximum that goes up is 100 energy and 20 combativity after that the clock stops since the game detects that you reached the maximum .. 

It is a basic rule in all games not only here (so they force you to play every day) otherwise you would enter only once a year and the game would go bankrupt :(

• Sad 1