-10 Prices or Yemen Multiplier 10?

Mirseme

I'd say go for money multipliers before price reductions. It looks like 1000% vs 111% "efficiency" compared to before, so the reductions don't really do much as far as I can tell.

But I'm sure some of the number jugglers here could tell you more about the ins and outs of all that dry shit :D

• Like 1

I would say -10% but I have no figures to show.

We have dozens of multipliers, but only few perks that give % reduction.

Anyway, if you get level 13.000 easily, it means you can level up girls you like, and not perks you need, because you do not need anything more.

In order to make any real progress, you have to reach a whole new exponent.  A 10% decrease in prices isn't going to get you any further--it'll only get you to the same place slightly quicker.

Meanwhile, a x10 increase in Yemens will bump you up one exponent.  You'll get further and cover old ground quicker.  So it's probably just always better.

On 9/11/2020 at 10:43 PM, Lyn said:

In order to make any real progress, you have to reach a whole new exponent.  A 10% decrease in prices isn't going to get you any further--it'll only get you to the same place slightly quicker.

Meanwhile, a x10 increase in Yemens will bump you up one exponent.  You'll get further and cover old ground quicker.  So it's probably just always better.

This is assuming a x10 gives you an x10. it is entirely possible that what they do is Base * (sum of the bonuses of all girls that give an increase).

in which case the first x10 gives you an x10 increase, the second x10 gives you a x2 increase. if they do base * multi. where multi is added up bonus from girls AND crafts, then the x10 girl is going to give you far less than 10%

8 hours ago, mrttao said:

This is assuming a x10 gives you an x10. it is entirely possible that what they do is Base * (sum of the bonuses of all girls that give an increase).

in which case the first x10 gives you an x10 increase, the second x10 gives you a x2 increase. if they do base * multi. where multi is added up bonus from girls AND crafts, then the x10 girl is going to give you far less than 10%

Perks are multiplicative, not addictive.

You can check yourself in Bonuses Info (click star in top right corner)

Edited by Cursed666
  • Like 2