Places of Power feedback

Ryaku Mcneil

just wanted a thread to gather people's idea on the execution of this new mechanic. Personally i really like the idea but i have one main criticism. 

PoP is yet another system that doesn't seem to reward players for their harem collection. Like every other mode (except champion fights) you get shown your entire gallery of females with no incentive to use any but your three strongest 5 star legendary characters of your type. With that said, i think PoP would be neater if there were multiplier bonuses for using specific characters. Maybe even varying bonuses based on certain attributes like if said character is from a times event, rarity etc. 

Yeah, i dont mind it being moved there.

Well, there already kinda is a very large feedback thread on this: Patch Notes Week #37. I mean, it's the big news of these patch notes, and these announcement threads double up as direct feedback threads now. You could just post your paragraph there instead of creating a separate thread (or I can move it there for you).

Just one point on your feedback itself: it's not about your strongest characters of your own class, here. Each PoP demands a specific class. This first one is HC, and maybe that's your class, but it won't be the case for the upcoming PoPs that will instead demand CH or KH. It's a bit like Champions in that regard.

Edit: It's done, you'll find your comment here. Locking this thread now. Thank you.

Edited by DvDivXXX