Live server bugs

DuoIz

So we finally got an "update"...

Managed to get the game running, that's nice...

Then after 1 minutes it crashed due to "An webpage is slowing down your computer. Do you want to terminate it?" (In other words the game lagged so baddly, Firefox wanted to terminated the game for me.) happens every reset. Without using skills I might add... The game does unfreeze when max level is reached however... so progress can be made.

Mojo-energizer doesn't have a cooldown, despite the tooltip saying it should have a 30 min one. (Reported this for test server, apparently ignored.)

Left hand buttons such as chat and those above it, have click boxes that overlap the ones above them. (Reported this for test server, apparently ignored.)

Upgrade Max is only 500, not max. (Reported this for test server, apparently ignored.)

Restart screen reports gaining 0 mojo, but when button is pressed a number can be seen under your mojo, telling you that mojo has been added. (saw this since the screen was frozen in place due to lag.)

All affection bonuses, such as photos and slideshows, were reseted, probably to new "chat" system. So we will need to buy back our old progress. Not affection, thankfully, but all the dailoge we skipped is now a "payed feature".

-Might also add that Sabrina reports all dialog being cleared, despite not clicking her once. Kelina, Vechna and Bella started with intro chat completed, without being clicked.

-Tested new system by going to Wagyu-chan, her dialog seems bug (showing same option for input 1 and 2, but might not be a bug... hard to tell)

-Can't test the others due to not wanting to buy alot of things that might just be bugged.

I advanced so fast that the initial dialog for the lvl 800 girl was shown by the girl on level 801 (Feature or bug?)

Seemingly lost all Mojo that I had before update. So the new buy random charm for 134.21B is going to take a while.

Affection now needs 300 or so clicks each day... the "put it all in" option is gone. you need to click for each and every affection. I get it, it is a clicker game. But the dialoge before atleast meant something happend. 2600 clicks, with nothing happening, is a bit much.

Grils showing wrong girl in harem at first, instead of a "loading" image or just showing nothing at all. (Some times.)

Changed to lvl 2. For some reason "Story interuptions" seems to make the game run better. (First time around, after reset the frozen screen came back)

Another way to bypass some lag is to instantly hit the Harem button when you reset, even going back to the office allows the game to run, as in not showing only a freeze and firefox giving the option to terminate the page.

So not the greatest of "launches."

Game boots faster, that's a plus at least...

4 minutes ago, jay533 said:

Dunno if this is a bug or not, but there's a girl in the harem that's unlockable from "Stage 800, Chapter I", except the max of Chapter I is 500...

The max level grows with each reset (edit: If you reached max lvl). so reset 3 times and you can get her, even if it is not 100% chance to do so.

Edited by DuoIz

7 minutes ago, DuoIz said:

The max level grows with each reset (edit: If you reached max lvl). so reset 3 times and you can get her, even if it is not 100% chance to do so.

You're referring to the remax option in the forge, right? It doesn't seem to increase the max level for me from 501.

17 minutes ago, jay533 said:

You're referring to the remax option in the forge, right? It doesn't seem to increase the max level for me from 501.

Clear your cache and reload the game.  That bug was fixed a few minutes after the release, but you may still have that bug if you loaded the game too early.  I had the same issue and a reload solved it.

20 minutes ago, UnwrappedGodiva said:

Clear your cache and reload the game.  That bug was fixed a few minutes after the release, but you may still have that bug if you loaded the game too early.  I had the same issue and a reload solved it.

Thanks, that worked for me. Apparently it's random to actually get her, so I guess we just have to keep remaxing the same chapter over and over. On a side note, selecting Sabrina completely ruins the girls interface for me. Also, the progression for girls/chats/photos shows that I do have stuff from before the update unlocked but apparently have to redo the clicks/responses again.