Increase Stages

FourthProgenitor

20 minutes ago, CyricVirus said:

I have gotten to chapter 4 and never had my stage go past 501 and i saved and refreshed after chapter 4 since next chapter hasnt opened and my crafts all went away

a fixed bug. if in chrome, hit f12, right click on the reload page button and select "empty cache and hard reload"

increasing stages is not a problem for me, but i am not able to gain access to chapter 5 (is still shows it being locked)

i'm not too sure if anyone else is having this issue, but i am not getting the girls to unlock from chapter 1 stage 800, chapter 3 stage 50, chapter 3 stage 1,200, or chapter 4 stage 100

anyone else having the problem with girls not unlocking too?

1 hour ago, mrttao said:

if in chrome, hit f12, right click on the reload page button and select "empty cache and hard reload"

What are you expecting F12 to do?  In my current chrome install it brings up a source editor.

I'm not seeing any obvious reload page button to right click on.

38 minutes ago, Cirdon said:

What are you expecting F12 to do?  In my current chrome install it brings up a source editor.

I'm not seeing any obvious reload page button to right click on.

Not a reload button inside the source editor, the regular reload button in chrome.

Refresh_button_chrome.png

if you right click this button while the source editor is closed it does nothing.

if you right click this button while the source editor is opened it brings up a menu for you choose from. one of the options is empty cache and hard reload.

Edited by mrttao

9 minutes ago, mrttao said:

Not a reload button inside the source editor, the regular reload button in chrome.

Refresh_button_chrome.png

if you right click this button while the source editor is closed it does nothing.

if you right click this button while the source editor is opened it brings up a menu for you choose from. one of the options is empty cache and hard reload.

that is what i meant to say, without the pic as a reference

25 minutes ago, mrttao said:

there was a bug where this did not work earlier

Yeah and you all mentioned it, but no one really went in to detail on how you do it when it's not bugged out, and the OP hadn't replied so they might not have been suffering from it.

Edited by SpinelesS