Opinions on Changes?

SpinelesS

I will have an opinion when :

- I will be able to select the daily missions (and to recolt them).
- there will be no major lag each time you reset a level.
- I will be able to connect (and not to have a 'login failed')
- when I spend letters, I don't have to refresh (with the login problem) to have the results

Litterally, the game is unplayable for now. So it's a major NO on changes done (not on the content but on the playability).

• Like 1

What a mess so far!!! Everything takes ages to load; several login fails, items frozen - click and nothing happens! - and if you leave it on took long everything crashes. Can't play on my phone or tablet anymore - just doesn't load. Can only play on laptop intermittently. Can't really piece every other thing together at the same time to see if it all collates. Too much additions all at the same time! DEVS - Keep the change simple and add features every few days when the previous one has been sorted out. Explanations of all the features a bit chaotic, plus lose all the progress from the previous incarnation on some items if you just click some boxes. And the new Mary in test doesn't seem to appear in the change.

Opinions on changes?

Well, they go very well along my opinion of Kinkoid's general logic that goes something like this:

- We have a simple, yet popular game that has a decent number of users. Shall we improve it or rather fuck it up completely? Before it was a simple game, meant to click a bit during the day, yet with a sufficient amount of grinding rewarding in its own way. Since the improvement it has new elements, so let's check them out:
- Long awaited big update and a complete overhaul of the base game, that doesn't work most of the time and looks like an early beta at best. [check]
- Game elements that made sense and were quite handy (like clicking on heart icon to collect affection points faster) are now removed. [check]
- Game content the player already won (like 'story photos') has to be obtained again. The more tedious the game manner while at it, the better. [check]
- Daily missions that last several hours, and reward you with zero (yes, ZERO) mojo. [check]
- Story that's hardly worth mentioning. [check]
- Constant need for remaxing which means a whole lot of game freezing or crashing. [check]
- An important new game feature (transcendence) that no one completely understands since there's no tutorial/manual, but it does take away all the charms and their upgrades from years ago. [check]
- A game as unfinished, that its content is changed several times inside a day, like time limit for the 'chat envelopes'. [check]
- For every step forward, we make two steps backwards, so in the end, the so-called upgrades make the game worse than before. [check]
- Being available to user community, interacting with them and giving some thought to those testing the game. [che..] Wait, woot!? Testing the game? Isn't it supposed to go online in an early development stage, and then we'll eventually fix it.. a bit. If we feel like it, that is. Oh and while at it, we still could impose it on the players to pay to play, since we kind of deserve it. [CHECK]

The more I think about the game changes, the more I believe the former HC version wasn't bad. At least it provided some small extent of daily fun, though it became a simple daily routine. Perhaps this version becomes fixed enough eventually, to provide more fun for us users, but as of yet it just made the whole thing semi-playable (to put it mildly) and the whole experience became annoying AF. How Kinkoid expect people to throw money at them after such a disgraceful attempt at upgrading the generally decent game core, is beyond me. But if anyone is so stupid to actually pay for anything, then it doesn't really matter what they do as far as fixing the game goes. If they do anything at all, that is.

They did at least keep the graphic/drawing standards high, and after all this is something that counts a lot in similar games. Wish HentaiHeroes department would learn something out of it..

Anyway, all the potential this game has shall be revalued once the game starts working properly. Hopefully it's inside next few weeks, not months. But at the moment it looks like one big mess, more a failure than anything else. I sure hope no one pays them a single cent, so they put their heads together and give us something that deserves to be called a game, with new elements, yet its simple core. It shouldn't be that hard. Or should it?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Haha. I wanted to complain that daily missions are really hard to accept and now i see game supose to have new update second day. I am still logging in(did just minutes again to check) in old version and by reading how bad new update is i hope i can keep on logging in old version. My cimputer is not slow but not really good cause is older so if new update eats more ram cpu i am glad is still bugged for me to play old version. Is only annoying to get daily mission without using mojo to finish but even that i see you complain about new version.

First thing they should fix is cpu ram issue for f*** sake is clicker game not super duper new game.

Il y a 2 heures, _wismer_ a dit :

I will have an opinion when :

- I will be able to select the daily missions (and to recolt them).
- there will be no major lag each time you reset a level.
- I will be able to connect (and not to have a 'login failed')
- when I spend letters, I don't have to refresh (with the login problem) to have the results

Litterally, the game is unplayable for now. So it's a major NO on changes done (not on the content but on the playability).

I feel exactly the same.

• Like 2

Well the game won't even start for me anymore. Just keeps getting "Login failure."

Before that:

The amount of bugs make me wonder why they even bothered with a test server.

As for the changes they made, that I could see without the game crashing.

I like there being some more "standard" girls on the levels, makes it less boring, especially chapter 4 was a nice surprise. Diffrent chapters with diffrent themes does give a bit of "spice" but the 5 girl party limit feels like a forced fix on only 3 girls being worth putting points into. There are so many clickers out there, almost all of them use a Xnumber of levels on character to give a x-times bonus, add to that the nonlinier xp curves of the characters and you have diffrent brackets were diffrent characters shine.. but not in this game.

The scenes being now hidden behind a 7-10 hour wait, and taken away from old players that had already unlocked them feels cheap, espcially seeing the prices. Seening a girl have, what? 10 stages? Each require about 7-12 thats just about 70-120 hours, without sleep as the the stack size cost is put at a measly 4 just to trick people into investing into them. Meaning you get about 1 picture every 3-4 days... yeah... great.

Gatcha is cheaper is nice, but the 42000 for 7 spins still feels like an overcharge, but with dailies and the likes It would be about 1 spin every 2-3 months or so if you play daily and don't use the coins on anything else, as you can get about 500-750 a day, so as I said, one new girl, every 2-3 months... 2-3 MONTHS! if you are lucky!

The game lags so much each time you restart that the server crashes your browser, great design improvment there. The more you want to play/have played, the more likley you are to crash.

When the dailes comes around, the game crashes. When the Affinity bonus becomes available the game crashes. When you click a msg, the game crashes. When you press remax the game crashes. When you click restart, the game crashes.

Did I mention the game crashes and is a huge pile of bugs that could be found if the development team had tested the game, even once using a non-level 1 account?

Oh, right, and I can't login anymore, at all. For no reason given. I think I mentioned that, but it deserves to be mentioned again, since that about sums it up on how the changes feel.

THE GAME DOSEN'T WORK!

• Like 2

The game is really messed up, i cannot even login to play it today , like person above i get the same  login failure fault , it also eats all my memory and cpu making the browser crash all the time when i can play it , not going to try again tonight to play it no point its way to buggy.

• Like 1

Game takes a very long time to load everything if your able to even login. Remax causes massive lags to the point of crashing on mobile and browsers. Game has become a paywell with all the time gates. Negative skill points... makes remax point less because you have no idea if the skill points you acquired will be awarded back to the affected players.

I liked the new idea of visiting different areas of the Haremverse (Chapters) and gaining abilities from the Skill Tree. This played well on the test server, reasonable load times, good connectivity, no lag / good response; but now that this version has been migrated to the main site (www.hentaiclicker.com), the experience has been awful.

* The download can take more than 15 minutes to complete (I have 82 mbps bandwidth download).

* Failed to login several times even though using correct credentials.

* There is noticeable lag up to 20 seconds e.g. when in the Harem, girl does not appear, must wait in order to click affection.

* The Daily Missions no longer responds, not sure if it is a lag problem, but I have spent nearly a minute clicking the mission buttons and nothing happens.

* The Heroine at particular stage do not always join your harem when you successfully complete the stage. Some players in the forum think it is a new random chance element, but I do not subscribe to that idea, more likely a connectivity / lag problem i.e. successful completion of the stage fails to be reported back to server so no heroine (like the new login problems).

* The Save is suspiciously quick, in the original version when the Save button was clicked, it dimmed whilst your game was being saved to the server. Now there is no dimming like it was instantaneous, but given all the lag issues and Daily Missions not working; I have little confidence that the "Save" button is functioning correctly.

* The Log Out button, in the original version worked consistetly, but in the new "Super" version, the browser crashes each time.

The new elements do add to the game and make it more involved and an interesting experience. However, migration to the main site seems to have introduced a lot of bugs / problems that were not noticeable on the test server, but for me the game is now unplayable.

Game crashed during login in 3 different ways today. Took me 7 reloads over 30 minutes to finally get into the game

When I did, daily missions were too laggy to do. I tried to spend my hearts but couldn't because the girl's images in harem won't load. game is super broken

Wow, My internet dies for a weekend and the game goes completely to crap...

I can barely log in.

When I do it takes about an hour to load the 49 assets.

When they load the game crashes immediately.

Move over 'microsoft flight simulator' now we ask "can it run hentai clicker?"

• Haha 1

It wasn't polished on the test server, but it was running a lot better than it sounds like it is on live.  It seems like there's some server issue unrelated to the update that is making this all worse than it otherwise would be.

As for Transcendence, it seemed like each chapter had a huge multiplier on Mojo earned.  If that pattern keeps up, it should be very quick to get all your crafts back in chapter 3/4.  I won't get to test it for a few days, but what does the Mojo gain look like for people on live?

@Lyn

I got:

170,67 A3 mojo from stage 2801 ch4

31,48 A4 mojo from stage 4201 ch3

Looks like mojo gained increases 3,64x every 100 stages in ch 4, and 2,7x every 100 stages in ch3.

Cant test ch2 and ch1 atm....

Oh, and I got bit over +1k% mojo from crafts/perks

Edited by Cursed666

If chapter 3 is giving 31A4 mojo a run, it would take just a handful of runs to get my crafts back after transcendence.  Seems safe to bet that chapter 4 will be even faster, so I think I'll just transcend instead of slow-grinding.

I imagine the calculus changes quite a bit if you were able to take advantage of the number glitch and max all your crafts though.  Right now, I only get like 5 A4 a run.

it does indeed seem more stable now, which at least makes me able to push some more feedback:

• Enhancements stand in no relation to the Stage Advancements anymore. 18x on Level 10k? on most stages i now easily reach Level 50k for Girls. Before, reaching even 10k on my progression was a challenge, now it feels obsolete.

• Girls Stats were changed, Felicia being worse than Felicie for instance, which obviously means all the Enhancements spent so far are wasted now.

• Since Stats were changed but no Changelog given, we desperately need a means to compare Girls Ingame.

• We need bigger Steps than Max being LVL+500, i'd like at least a LVL+1000 Option aside from a real LVLMax Option.

• Like 1