Opinions on Changes?

SpinelesS

Anyone else having trouble with Sabrina? At least when her affection is concerned or chat for all it matters.
Luckily I've already developed her to grade 9 before the update, but when I go to Harem menu, every girl (out of 41) shows fine, as do their 'chat levels'. But the moment I try to click on Sabrina's profile, nothing happens, and then every other girl's profile is screwed. Heart (grade) icons are messed up etc. Same with Chat menu. For some reason the game decided I already won every picture with her, yet none are visible. It works completely fine with other girls, yet Sabrina's somehow bugged.

Is it only my bad luck, or is she generally flawed for the moment?

2 minutes ago, Lunik said:

Anyone else having trouble with Sabrina? At least when her affection is concerned or chat for all it matters.
Luckily I've already developed her to grade 9 before the update, but when I go to Harem menu, every girl (out of 41) shows fine, as do their 'chat levels'. But the moment I try to click on Sabrina's profile, nothing happens, and then every other girl's profile is screwed. Heart (grade) icons are messed up etc. Same with Chat menu. For some reason the game decided I already won every picture with her, yet none are visible. It works completely fine with other girls, yet Sabrina's somehow bugged.

Is it only my bad luck, or is she generally flawed for the moment?

Just noticed it too. Sabrina says her chats are completed, and doesn't show anything when you click on her, but I have her grade 9 as well

Another weird thing just occurred to me: Even if I have Mojo Runic Wallpaper charm (Girls Reset %) the girls reseted at lvl1 when I hit remax button. Hopefully it's a glitch, otherwise the whole charm becomes useless. Not to mention even more tedious clicking after a remax.

EDIT: The glitch seems to be gone; the girls are at their supposed level (10300) after a remax.

Edited by Lunik

Well on the bright side I can login now.

Overall I like that i'm not bored any more, so there's that.
I'd be a lot happier if it wasn't absolutely riddled with bugs, though.

My forefinger and left mouse button are sorely missing the give all affection button in the Harem.
And Sabrina's Harem page/Chat is broken.
I'm also missing the lvl Max button now only giving 500 levels instead of... you know... Max.
I like the Remax mechanic but I don't like gambling if the game will even run once I use it.
I'm utterly confused by the Trancendence mechanic since Remax also offers skill points for the skill trees.
Reset, Remax and daily missions now all reward a grand total of 0 Mojo, that's fun!

Oh and I went to buy the 45,000 Ryos offer in the offers tab and it knocked me back saying the offer isn't available.
This has made me gun-shy on buying another monthly card, I think I'll give that a miss at least until this game isn't a complete mess.

Edited by Cormoran

Citation

Out of memory. If you are the developer of this content, try allocating more memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings.

3 times in 1 hour ... honnestly I don't know how the site is done but it's quite surprising to have this kind of difficulties for such a game (and I don't click exect to level up the girl, I just count on the iddle part !)

It seems very linked to the reset !

Edited by _wismer_

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am disappointed with the game after the update. I Play on the Nutaku platform. The system before was already very cool and anyone could progress, unlike the current one, full of microtransactions, bugs and other things. You would collect the money in the game according to the clicks, raise the level of the girls in the harem, do the missions to earn items and make them even better and so, go up, even if it was little by little, to the highest levels like 7000 , 8000, 9000+. Now, with the messages that we have to send with the girl, to release the affection with her, it has made it even more difficult. The stories and scenes elaborated after getting the affection that the girl you wanted asked for, in my opinion were already sensational, there was no need to change this. The same as for the reset. Another point, are the current bugs, I reached level 800 three times in chapter 1 of the story where it says that a girl will be released, she appears, I manage to seduce her after the necessary clicks, but she remains blocked. I'm a fan of the games, every day I play the other game, Hentai Heroes or Harem Heroes. After I completed the daily missions in it, I migrated to Hentai Clicker, but now it is disappointing ...

On 10/16/2020 at 1:43 PM, XDT said:

Another point, are the current bugs, I reached level 800 three times in chapter 1 of the story where it says that a girl will be released, she appears, I manage to seduce her after the necessary clicks, but she remains blocked. I'm a fan of the games, every day I play the other game, Hentai Heroes or Harem Heroes. After I completed the daily missions in it, I migrated to Hentai Clicker, but now it is disappointing ...

... Do you have high stats, and just breeze through that stage? It specifically says a CHANCE of her dropping. This comment has been raised countless times, because they decided not to release a patch notes, where they told us what changes they had made.

I like the direction of the changes.  They feel more like a new foundation than a 'Super' upgrade to the game.

• The new Story format is nice for me.  I know some people don't care about all that, but I enjoyed it quite a bit once it got out of Begin City.
  • The new Chat has potential.  It's clearly unpolished, but a step up from the previous iteration.  If it taps into that potential by way of event chat options or such, it will be more than worthwhile.
  • Remax keeps me from doing silly things like grinding 5 levels out over a whole week.  That's probably for the best...
  • Greater background variation and themed girls based on the background is also really, cool.
  • Cheaper Gacha with a guarantee option is a definite improvement.
  • 5 girl teams is probably a better alternative to just rearranging an ever-growing list.
  • Rewards girls are actually worth leveling now and the rearranged power rankings make much more sense.

There's plenty of bad stuff too, but it's mostly bugs, poor optimization or other things that should resolve over time.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Lyn said:

I like the direction of the changes.  They feel more like a new foundation than a 'Super' upgrade to the game.

• The new Story format is nice for me.  I know some people don't care about all that, but I enjoyed it quite a bit once it got out of Begin City.
  • The new Chat has potential.  It's clearly unpolished, but a step up from the previous iteration.  If it taps into that potential by way of event chat options or such, it will be more than worthwhile.
  • Remax keeps me from doing silly things like grinding 5 levels out over a whole week.  That's probably for the best...
  • Greater background variation and themed girls based on the background is also really, cool.
  • Cheaper Gacha with a guarantee option is a definite improvement.
  • 5 girl teams is probably a better alternative to just rearranging an ever-growing list.
  • Rewards girls are actually worth leveling now and the rearranged power rankings make much more sense.

There's plenty of bad stuff too, but it's mostly bugs, poor optimization or other things that should resolve over time.

Yep, and speaking of those, we've just had another maintenance, after which..

..one cannot log in, no matter how hard they try. Great job, Kinkoid! No, not great, excellent even! [sarcasm OFF]

Otherwise I kind of agree with what Lyn said, but surely by now EVEN Kinkoid (for all their incompetence) should realize, that if it's not working, no "upgrade" is an actual upgrade. At least they're supposed to.

Edited by Lunik

• 2 weeks later...