No girl from stage 800

XopareXxx

Oui, j'ai eu pareil avec le stage 50 du chapitre III

J'ai l'impression qu'il faut essayer plusieurs fois (reset donc) avant que ça marche. Ils ont du mettre un taux d'acquisition ou je ne sais quoi...

Quelqu'un a atteint le chapitre 5 d'ailleurs ? Chez moi il est verrouillé alors que j'ai fini le 4

1 hour ago, XopareXxx said:

i didn't receive the girl from stage 800 in chapter 1. She get beaten too fast so i almost not even see her.

1.png

2.png

All the girls you encounter are "chance" based. (Yeah the game info about this is a chat msg that most ignore, myself included) If you don't get her, try and try again. the chance is a secret but I had to reset more than 10 times to get the new girl in chapter 1. Thankfully that went quite fast.

4 hours ago, DuoIz said:

All the girls you encounter are "chance" based. (Yeah the game info about this is a chat msg that most ignore, myself included) If you don't get her, try and try again. the chance is a secret but I had to reset more than 10 times to get the new girl in chapter 1. Thankfully that went quite fast.

Are you sure they are chance based and it's not a glitch? I get the text popup for the new girl (she's holding a sword), but after the conversation nothing happens.

Had no problem getting the ones on chapter 3, its the one girl in chapter 1 I can't get...

Edited by SpinelesS

5 minutes ago, Thor24 said:

How do you even get to stage 800? It maxes out at 501 on my game

Every time you get to max stage use remax in the forge and it will increase the max stage by 100.

19 minutes ago, SpinelesS said:

Are you sure they are chance based and it's not a glitch? I get the text popup for the new girl (she's holding a sword), but after the conversation nothing happens.

Had no problem getting the ones on chapter 3, its the one girl in chapter 1 I can't get...

Yep, like Duolz said its chance based, just try it again and again (remax or switch between chapters).

Has anyone gotten the chapter one level 800 girl? I'm aware the others are all chance-based, and I've gotten all of them, but I've maxed out my remaxes on chapter one (gotten the max possible shards from remaxes I mean, as far as I know there isn't actually a "max" number of times you can remax), and STILL no girl from level 800. I'm thinking that girl in particular may be bugged, unless anyone can confirm actually receiving her?

Edited by Loupy
clarification of meaning

2 hours ago, Loupy said:

Has anyone gotten the chapter one level 800 girl? I'm aware the others are all chance-based, and I've gotten all of them, but I've maxed out my remaxes on chapter one (gotten the max possible shards from remaxes I mean, as far as I know there isn't actually a "max" number of times you can remax), and STILL no girl from level 800. I'm thinking that girl in particular may be bugged, unless anyone can confirm actually receiving her?

I got her on the first attempt, so I do not think that there is a bug there.  On the other hand, it took me 39 or 40 attempts to get Demetria (chapter 4 level 100).

Note that you do not have to reset/remax every time.  Once your max level for a chapter has been increased a few times, it is much faster to switch to another chapter and then go back.  This will restart your progress at the first level without having to wait too long.  For example, for Demetria my 39 or 40 attempts were 14 remax + 25 or 26 changes of chapter.

As I wrote in another topic, I am wondering why they added this randomness in the drops.  There is no real challenge because after each reset or chapter switch, you only have to wait until the game reaches the target level (if your account is optimized for idle bonuses and not for click, then you just have to wait without even having to click anything).  And if you do not get the girl, you can retry as often as you want.  This is not challenging, this is not exciting, this is just boring.  This randomness in the drops for the boss girls is a step backwards that makes the game less fun.  I do not understand why they did that, especially after they decided to add a gacha x7 that removes the annoying randomness in the gacha.

3 hours ago, Loupy said:

I got all the girls. It took some tries but it worked.

On 9/19/2020 at 5:17 PM, 123234 said:

I got all the girls. It took some tries but it worked.

On 9/19/2020 at 4:53 PM, UnwrappedGodiva said:

I got her on the first attempt, so I do not think that there is a bug there.  On the other hand, it took me 39 or 40 attempts to get Demetria (chapter 4 level 100).

When you first did chapter 1, did remax increase the max level?

Mine didn't and I got all the skill crystals before moving on to chapter 2, and I'm a little worried that may have bugged the girl at 800, because I got all the other girls pretty damn easy (like within 4 or so tries)

EDIT: Finally got her.

Edited by SpinelesS