Lost All Mojo and Craft and harem girl scene

And well as said in the title I lost all my mojo and all the crafts that I had, it is especially the loss of my crafts that annoys me I had all the crafts (I could not buy any more) and they were all between level 200 and 300 with many levels 300. And I no longer have access to the scenes with the girls, the ones we won with affection.

If nothing changes very very disappointed with this update.

• Like 1

The Harem girl scenes you had unlocked where taken away from you and put behind a paywall as a new "feature" and a new currency item (Chat msges).

Now you can get 1 dialog option, not proffred, and quite often bugged, once every 40-50 mins, was 4-5mins  earlier, but I guess they didn't want you to get them back that fast. Collect 10 or so to get back 1 scene/image.

I wouldn't sweat about lost mojo and crafts, I transcended a couple times yesterday and I'm already about 100 craft levels ahead of where I was prepatch (for reference my crafts were all in the 600s pre patch and I was hitting level 13k every day)

Edited by iblith

I have 40 girls fully unlocked before the patch. Now for each girl you have 9 chat conversations. For each conversation you need to spend maybe about 7-9 envelops. So I'll need 3240 envelops. Now it takes about 1 hour to get 1 envelop. If I don't do anything else and harvest all the envelops without missing, it will take 135 days. So 135 days to gradually retrieve all the previously accessible pictures. Does that make ANY sense? I know the affections are not lost so I don't need to refarm that. But just look how much time it takes for envelops alone. Developers should compensate in the way that you calculate how many girls and levels we have unlocked and give us the corresponding amount of envelops. There are plenty of new girls with the patch so the players of this game can continue to play. It's much better than resetting to "no pictures or scenes at all". Remember, the ultimate goal of this game is to get the pictures, not leveling up.

And yes I'm super pissed off by losing all the mojos. I was saving them for the new version and now they are all gone. WTF.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, rui_li83 said:

I have 40 girls fully unlocked before the patch. Now for each girl you have 9 chat conversations. For each conversation you need to spend maybe about 7-9 envelops. So I'll need 3240 envelops. Now it takes about 1 hour to get 1 envelop. If I don't do anything else and harvest all the envelops without missing, it will take 135 days. So 135 days to gradually retrieve all the previously accessible pictures. Does that make ANY sense? I know the affections are not lost so I don't need to refarm that. But just look how much time it takes for envelops alone. Developers should compensate in the way that you calculate how many girls and levels we have unlocked and give us the corresponding amount of envelops. There are plenty of new girls with the patch so the players of this game can continue to play. It's much better than resetting to "no pictures or scenes at all". Remember, the ultimate goal of this game is to get the pictures, not leveling up.

And yes I'm super pissed off by losing all the mojos. I was saving them for the new version and now they are all gone. WTF.

I agree that the lost of chats and photos is bull but mojo is infinitely easier to get now, I have more mojo from the last day that from the previous year

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...